How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

Got to admit something. Erling will go way past Kun's record, no sweat. He is savagely efficient. But I much prefer watching Sergio, in terms of footballing style and beauty. That's the truth.

yeah, Sergio, looked like he was floating on water and graced the ball, it looked so smooth and easy at times.
bad injuries cost Sergio a shitload of goals, but still broke the records and left it to somebody else to take on.

so up steps Haaland, a goal machine, a terror for defenders but a joy to behold.

yeah, Sergio, looked like he was floating on water and graced the ball, it looked so smooth and easy at times.
bad injuries cost Sergio a shitload of goals, but still broke the records and left it to somebody else to take on.

so up steps Haaland, a goal machine, a terror for defenders but a joy to behold.

At this time Sergio is the much better footballer but Haaland can only get better in his all round game.

Anyone turn down a cash out offer on him, having bet on him getting something crazy like 50+ goals in all comps this season? He's on 27 as of now, with nearly half the season gone. But his scoring rate has slowed down since the resumption after the world cup. I still think he'll certainly crack the 40 mark.

And no; I'm not asking for a mate. I don't bet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.