How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

I wouldn't rule out him getting 60 in all comps but Dixie Dean's record was in the league and I just don't think that's possible in the modern era. Would love to be proven wrong though.
Dean’s was 42 games that equates to 54.3 for 38 so he’s close to target

Don't think he'll be a starter in the cup, unless/until we get to the q/f stage. Pep will be saving him for the league and champions league games.
I think the fact that he was subbed tells you he starts on Friday. There is no reason not to go full strength for that one.

Fair shout. He does seem to get subbed fairly regularly, though. I'd guess he'd have fancied himself for at least another one goal today.
Yes we do but we need to keep him fresh and Alvarez motivated so it’s a double whammy and easy to do when he’s already got his hat trick.

I hope I’m right about Friday but the need to keep Alvarez motivated might make the difference and he might start as you say. The other thing to consider is that we are still learning how to play with Haaland. It’s a tough balance for Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.