How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

Love the lad to beat Dixie Deans 60 goals in a season but you never know.

Love the lad to beat Dixie Deans 60 goals in a season but you never know.
I wouldn't rule out him getting 60 in all comps but Dixie Dean's record was in the league and I just don't think that's possible in the modern era. Would love to be proven wrong though.

I wouldn't rule out him getting 60 in all comps but Dixie Dean's record was in the league and I just don't think that's possible in the modern era. Would love to be proven wrong though.
I think we would need to go back to passing it into the area like we used to, rather than just hoofing it in and hoping he gets on the end of a couple. That's how we used to destroy teams.

I think we would need to go back to passing it into the area like we used to, rather than just hoofing it in and hoping he gets on the end of a couple. That's how we used to destroy teams.
i'm not sure city have hoofed to ball anywhere on the pitch the last 6 years,that ball from kev today wasn't hoofing my friend that was a splendid pass

Anyone turn down a cash out offer on him, having bet on him getting something crazy like 50+ goals in all comps this season? He's on 27 as of now, with nearly half the season gone. But his scoring rate has slowed down since the resumption after the world cup. I still think he'll certainly crack the 40 mark.

And no; I'm not asking for a mate. I don't bet.
Lad on front of me has him on 40 league goals at 250/1 with sky bet he keeps getting texts asking if he wants to cash out, he put £4 on it, he’s been offered £450 before today! I said he’d get 60 in all comps, pity we are out of the league cup, I think if he starts in the fa cup he could get close, if he goes with Alavarez then maybe not.

Lad on front of me has him on 40 league goals at 250/1 with sky bet he keeps getting texts asking if he wants to cash out, he put £4 on it, he’s been offered £450 before today! I said he’d get 60 in all comps, pity we are out of the league cup, I think if he starts in the fa cup he could get close, if he goes with Alavarez then maybe not.

i’ve got the same bet but threw a tenner on - in jan they was offering me a cash out of £580 but it dropped to £320 after not scoring a few games. wonder what it’ll be this evening after today

Don't think he'll be a starter in the cup, unless/until we get to the q/f stage. Pep will be saving him for the league and champions league games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.