How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

Still think we're not using his pace enough.He made plenty of runs today that weren't capitalized on.
It’s always going to happen. He makes run after run and it totally depends on the pass. He’s also up against the “low block” scenario every week too so there’s much less space to run into. I suspect if he’s stayed on the field when wolves were trying to create and we kept breaking at them we’d have seen more goals from him.

Lad on front of me has him on 40 league goals at 250/1 with sky bet he keeps getting texts asking if he wants to cash out, he put £4 on it, he’s been offered £450 before today! I said he’d get 60 in all comps, pity we are out of the league cup, I think if he starts in the fa cup he could get close, if he goes with Alavarez then maybe not.
I’ve had a tenner on 40 league goals at 250/1, been offered £1180 . Not cashing out. Wish I’d put a grand on now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.