How many loyalty points have you got?

Whats all this double points stuff ?

Me and my lad are in the cup scheme for the homes, i called in at the club today because my points on line were showing both of us on a big fat "0". It's updated with an extra 50 from this morning ( I assume Kiev) either way we are both on 3480.........i just hope thats enough for a final ticket if we beat "them"....

So please......whats all the doubole points stuff, and when?

SB Blue said:
3800, sons with a lot less as 3rd and 1st year S/T's could be difficult!

Well, it's not 10 years - don't forget loyalty points were only introduced for the first season at COMS, we're in the 8th season. Didn't matter how many years you'd had a season ticket at maine road, they started everyone on 1000 points

S/T holders at Maine Road got an extra 100 points per season at the transfer to COMS, up to maximum of 5 years for those classed as regular S/T holders at Maine Road. So not all S/T holders started with the same points at COMS.
I'm sure I started with 1500 at CoMS.

Take a look on the city tickets page. They allocated different amounts of points, decreasing each season after we moved to CoMS.

Re: How many points will be enough for Wembley?

Got 3900 so hopeful for a ticket, think any ST holder who wants a ticket will get one.

mcfc-mike said:
Last year we got 9000 tickets to old trafford for a semi aginst the rags which we started a goal up, this season were travelling miles away,

i personally reckon it will go to citycard holders.

some sc holders will be too old or too young, others will simply not be able to afford it or saving money for 2 potential finals,
me? i'm gonna be there

what did the required points go down to for that game at ot

Corky said:
kippaxkid74 said:
Well, it's not 10 years - don't forget loyalty points were only introduced for the first season at COMS, we're in the 8th season. Didn't matter how many years you'd had a season ticket at maine road, they started everyone on 1000 points.

I'm only on 4600. Despite not missing any home match at eastlands in any competition! Gutted really, it's only so low compared to others cos i had to give up away matches years back, money and some health issues meant it was too much for me. Bugger.

Hope i'm ok for the final (if we get there) with this amount.

It is almost ten years as games were tracked since August 2001 and points awarded for these games (cup and aways) in 2003 plus 1500 for 5 years plus ST holders +1400 for 4 year st holders etc

Thank You 27 seasons now! do I deserve a medal, or sectioning!

marco said:
mcfc-mike said:
Last year we got 9000 tickets to old trafford for a semi aginst the rags which we started a goal up, this season were travelling miles away,

i personally reckon it will go to citycard holders.

some sc holders will be too old or too young, others will simply not be able to afford it or saving money for 2 potential finals,
me? i'm gonna be there

what did the required points go down to for that game at ot

Just over 2,000 I think.

For hoem cup games Aris, Villa etc onwards we get 50 points plaus another 50 at the end of the season.

The doubling won't affect the semi or any final as it is not applied until the season ends.

Cup scheme get it too on top of cup scheme bonus.

Everybody seems to have mixed feelings on this, a lot of people saying it will sell out about 2500 points on a ST but others saying it will go down to CityCards.

I reckon it all depends on the allocation, that extra few thousands between 32,000 and 35,000 could make a big difference for a few people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.