How many loyalty points will everyone be on after renewals

Francis Rizzo said:
Manchester la la la la said:
Not renewed yet, but I'm going Platinum with all cup schemes for the 2nd year running which by my calculations will see me on 7330 points. Not too bad seeing as I only had 4600 before last seasons upgrade to Platinum

Big deal.. everyone is in the same boat so it means fuck all. You will just see the starting level for away tickets go up by 200 or so points. Its a fuckin con so the club can bleed an extra £50 out of us. I will still be going Platinum though (what choice do you have).

Shut up moaning man! CON? Not really go arsenal or any other premier team that's a con

Do pay the extra 50 and cry

op 5600 when renewed only 21 so building them up nicely but so is everyone else

greenfingers said:
bammy blue said:
greenfingers said:
Yes it is a con and people don't see that it is or don't want to see and as you say
"what choice do you have".

Ok I'll bite........ What choice do you have? Simple don't renew, we've just won the league with the best team we have seen in most of our lifetimes and your moaning about an extra 50 odd quid to go platinum, get real....

I am glad someone has "bitten" as you put it.

It isn't my thread but I agree with Francis on this subject.

If I may bring to the debate something from the Seasoncard thread

"That's a bit of an "i'm alright jack" attitude though isn't it - it's ok for you as yours hasn't gone up, but mine has gone up £50 for the 2nd season running. Anyone who doesn't think a hundred pound increase over just 2 seasons isn't a big deal needs their heads examining. And as ecstatic as i am we won the league (duh!) all these billions of "it's such a bargain" and "it's so cheap to see the champions" are a bit much, lets hope the club don't read them! You're setting us all up for a big fall here, this time next year i reckon we'll have passed £700 for a level one east/colin seat. I think i'm right in saying only 3 years ago it was £460. Just because we're champions (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!) doesn't mean we've all had massive pay rises, and just because it's not £1000 like london clubs people seem to think it's great - well wages and house prices are a ton more than manc, which is why their clubs get away with it."

The Club is a business and are not bothered whether you go to games or not - if you don't go they will find someone else prepared to pay whatever it costs.

Thinking "get real " is only helping this process along.

sorry didn't mean to be arsey, still dont think a just over 2 quid increase a game is to bad at all though. unfortunately prices are always going to rise, my season ticket price i can handle because its something that i enjoy and get alot out of, city is what i spend a great deal of my spare money on.

Why is it a con?

I went platinum even though I rarely go to many aways..£555 equates to around £29 per game to watch the champions.

People are never happy.If you can't afford platinum , then go gold.

If you can't afford £50 to go Platinum, how can you afford to go to away games?

Am I missing something?

Ed68 said:
What slightly irks me is that I've had a ST for over 35 years and others with a few years are ahead of me already.

I know the loyalty scheme has 't been going for 'that long' but couldn't they have given fans who kept us going when we really were sh!t and boring to watch some extra credit. They must know when the ST was first taken out from their records.

Agree!! Me and my dad have had season tickets since 1989 but I have lived abroad for the last 7 years and my mum goes with my dad. I attend around 10 games a year including away games. I am on around 6,000 points.

bammy blue said:
greenfingers said:
bammy blue said:
Ok I'll bite........ What choice do you have? Simple don't renew, we've just won the league with the best team we have seen in most of our lifetimes and your moaning about an extra 50 odd quid to go platinum, get real....

I am glad someone has "bitten" as you put it.

It isn't my thread but I agree with Francis on this subject.

If I may bring to the debate something from the Seasoncard thread

"That's a bit of an "i'm alright jack" attitude though isn't it - it's ok for you as yours hasn't gone up, but mine has gone up £50 for the 2nd season running. Anyone who doesn't think a hundred pound increase over just 2 seasons isn't a big deal needs their heads examining. And as ecstatic as i am we won the league (duh!) all these billions of "it's such a bargain" and "it's so cheap to see the champions" are a bit much, lets hope the club don't read them! You're setting us all up for a big fall here, this time next year i reckon we'll have passed £700 for a level one east/colin seat. I think i'm right in saying only 3 years ago it was £460. Just because we're champions (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!) doesn't mean we've all had massive pay rises, and just because it's not £1000 like london clubs people seem to think it's great - well wages and house prices are a ton more than manc, which is why their clubs get away with it."

The Club is a business and are not bothered whether you go to games or not - if you don't go they will find someone else prepared to pay whatever it costs.

Thinking "get real " is only helping this process along.

sorry didn't mean to be arsey, still dont think a just over 2 quid increase a game is to bad at all though. unfortunately prices are always going to rise, my season ticket price i can handle because its something that i enjoy and get alot out of, city is what i spend a great deal of my spare money on.

Apology accepted and I completely agree with your reply - as you say a 2 quid increase a game isn't bad at all.

There is another side to this debate, If we can agree that for those fans not wanting to go to away games a gold membership with membership to the cup schemes should be enough when we get to our next final.
So that leaves the platinum, on average last year i think we received about 3000 tickets for away games, with the big games, xmas games and the last 3 away games starting at a high point count.There are platinum members who have enough points to obtain tickets for any game they wish, some of these members buy a ticket as soon as they come available, regardless if they plan to attend the game or not.Just look at the ticket section on this site and you will see fans desperate to get tickets, but also members selling there tickets.
This means that the members who do this are increasing there point tally to an extent where some platinum members will be unable to ever catch and there fore ineligable for the big point games. Who are we fooling?

lovecityhateunited said:
10,850 24 years old!! Not bad aye!! City loyal

-- Fri May 25, 2012 2:27 pm --

Tonster said:
After renewing on platinum again I've got 11,960

Respect blue!!! once you get that bug it just doesn't leave :)

Indeed, didn't miss a game this season in any comp and been pretty similar
for the last twenty years or so. Finally getting the rewards now as well with the
success. But its about so much more than that.
Mind you if I could bottle that feeling when Aguero scored v QPR as an elixir I'd be
a rich and content man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.