How many loyalty points will everyone be on after renewals

greenfingers said:
bammy blue said:
greenfingers said:
Yes it is a con and people don't see that it is or don't want to see and as you say
"what choice do you have".

Ok I'll bite........ What choice do you have? Simple don't renew, we've just won the league with the best team we have seen in most of our lifetimes and your moaning about an extra 50 odd quid to go platinum, get real....

I am glad someone has "bitten" as you put it.

It isn't my thread but I agree with Francis on this subject.

If I may bring to the debate something from the Seasoncard thread

"That's a bit of an "i'm alright jack" attitude though isn't it - it's ok for you as yours hasn't gone up, but mine has gone up £50 for the 2nd season running. Anyone who doesn't think a hundred pound increase over just 2 seasons isn't a big deal needs their heads examining. And as ecstatic as i am we won the league (duh!) all these billions of "it's such a bargain" and "it's so cheap to see the champions" are a bit much, lets hope the club don't read them! You're setting us all up for a big fall here, this time next year i reckon we'll have passed £700 for a level one east/colin seat. I think i'm right in saying only 3 years ago it was £460. Just because we're champions (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!) doesn't mean we've all had massive pay rises, and just because it's not £1000 like london clubs people seem to think it's great - well wages and house prices are a ton more than manc, which is why their clubs get away with it."

The Club is a business and are not bothered whether you go to games or not - if you don't go they will find someone else prepared to pay whatever it costs.

Thinking "get real " is only helping this process along.
I'd pay £1000 per season to feel part of the project as I now enjoy soccer ball. Plus I enjoy hugging bammy blue when we score.

Wonder how many points will be required for a Community Shield ticket? With a reduced allocation, it might be tight this year. Mind you, lots of people last year saw it as a "Nothing game" and couldn't be arsed.

Bet it's different this year!

...I have 40 :( Absolutely gutted I can't go to every game, but when I can drive and can afford to drive up from Paignton every week, I will be there.

I will see your loyalty points and raise you an OSC card :)

(I have enough points to get tickets for any away game myself)

I'm going to go gold this time (was platinum last season), I'd rather spend the £50 on a ticket for an away game.

I've also gone Gold, from being Platinum last season. The away games i got to, i would have got tickets had i not gone Platinum, and still missed out on a fair few, so it didn't seem to make any difference for me.

Just glad i could afford to renew, and now look forward to watching another great season of football at City!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.