How many more people will now become City fans?

Bless my 80 year old Dad

A conversation

Dad:- "Have you noticed that most of the people around us are not speaking English?...It doesn't bother me where they come from but do you think its something to do with the Commonwealth Bar"

Me:- " Yes Dad, They probably invite them from poorer nations in the commonwealth for a day out..hehe"

Dad..."What a fuckin good thing to do, You wouldn't get them c*nts over the road doing that"

Me..."no Dad they are after the Prawn butty brigade"

Dad "Do you think they do Prawn curry here....He he he"

Me I wouldn't think so dad, "Goats testicles maybe..hehe"

Dad "WHAT!"

Me..."Are you havin a pint at 1/2 time or what

If it pisses off all three redtops then I`m for it. Welcome aboard any new City fans.
There was a letter in the Guardian today on the subject of (yawn) City’s finances skewing football.
The writer said his son in Huddersfield had become a City fan and if this carried in it would be the death of local football.
Has the fuckwit never noticed the amount of rag and dippers shirts all over Britain?

There was a letter in the Guardian today on the subject of (yawn) City’s finances skewing football.
The writer said his son in Huddersfield had become a City fan and if this carried in it would be the death of local football.
Has the fuckwit never noticed the amount of rag and dippers shirts all over Britain?
The irony, hey.

There’s roughly 17,000 babies born each week in the UK. If you guess that maybe about half of them will grow up to be football fans, then about 8,500 children per week just in this country are deciding which team to support. And the vast majority of them will still be supporting that team the day they die.

Plus, the area you’re born in seems to be growing less relevant each passing year.

I wouldn’t even like to guess how many of them are choosing City each week. But I think you can say with some certainty that it will be a higher number than at any other point in history.

the guy that works down the chip shop that says he's Elvis is now a blue

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.