How many more people will now become City fans?

Live in the states and I travel quite often for work to Mexico and some countries in central America. I have seen a huge uptick in City shirts over the last 3 years.

Who gives a toss how many yank glory hunters attach themselves to the club? It's still the same folks round the Etihad and nobody in Manchester suddenly wakes up and decides to be a Blue.

Our club will always have the core local support, unlike the bored tourists who turn up at the Swamp and Klanfield every week. Everything else is just an easily ignored bonus.
I watch games at MacDintons pub in Tampa and an average per game (apart from the 7.30am games when even I don't bother) is around 15 to 20.

The cup final v the rags there was maybe 40 to 50 (out numbered by rags but not out sung especially after 13 seconds).

The CL final there was over 100 (and i wasnt one of them having to watch it on my own at work!) all in replica shirts and scarves etc. No idea where they came from (well, Tampa Bay obviously) but I don't suppose they will be there 7.30am v Fulham....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.