How many more people will now become City fans?

Bet there's still many stupid fans of villa, arsenal and Everton arguing that they're clubs are bigger lol haha

Was in spain last week, peurto banus so not really the sort of place you see loads of football tops, but i saw 2 young kids in city kits, both were foreign and both had haaland on the back.

Signings like him really do take us to the next level re support.

See his home town during the euro final? It was CITY!!! Ive no doubt when he moves on (gulp) they will move on to his next club with him , like ronaldo fan boys, but there will still be a sizable chunk who remain blue

I’ve just been on a 6 week adventure in south east Asia Indonesia,Taiwan and Vietnam and I can tell you that the football kit I saw the most was City’s, mainly with Haaland on the back.
But all the shops I saw had city’s kit front and centre. We might get to 10 billion fans sooner than we think.

I’ve just been on a 6 week adventure in south east Asia Indonesia,Taiwan and Vietnam and I can tell you that the football kit I saw the most was City’s, mainly with Haaland on the back.
But all the shops I saw had city’s kit front and centre. We might get to 10 billion fans sooner than we think.
Wow, so we’re going for an inter planetary fan base too?

Came out of my house yesterday for my daily walk to the beach bar and a young Spanish lad was sporting his city shirt with you guessed it Haaland emblazoned on his back. His family are from northern spain and are here for July / August.

All snides anyhow.
we had 1 month in LOS in april ( wife insisted for songhkran ) and as usual
40% scouse 40% rags as its been for my
35 years travelling there and south east asia in general.

All snides anyhow.
we had 1 month in LOS in april ( wife insisted for songhkran ) and as usual
40% scouse 40% rags as its been for my
35 years travelling there and south east asia in general.
Was in Thailand February this year and got to agree it’s a bastion of dipper’s and a lesser extent rags. Having said that there is a slight sea change taking place with snide city shirts front and center in most street markets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.