How many more people will now become City fans?

Going be a massive boom when these kids start to hit 16 - 22 and start wanting to attend more games on their own / with mates.
Just collected my daughter & family off the Leeds flight at Malaga.

First 2 nippers through security wearing this seasons City shirts.

One was aboot 3 tother praps 7.

Delivering in Workington this morning, bloke looking around 60 walking his dog with nice blue City cap on.
Its funny how you can instantly like someone you don't even know cos they have the correct colour and
also really dislike some cretin wearing a rag/bin dipper top.
A dog wearing a nice blue City hat !!

We really are changing the world.

I bet it eats winalot !!

Delivering in Workington this morning, bloke looking around 60 walking his dog with nice blue City cap on.
Its funny how you can instantly like someone you don't even know cos they have the correct colour and
also really dislike some cretin wearing a rag/bin dipper top.
Always get told off by the missus for instantly basing/changing my view on someone as soon as I find out who they support. Clive Myrie - Best newscaster out there , Timothy Dalton - a great 007 , Martin Lewis - a man to listen to , Jackie Chan would have kicked Bruce lees arse - Neighbour who cheerily waves a good morning when you pass whilst wearing an old rag top - untrustworthy twat.

Was sat in a sports bar in Spain when both city (against Fulham) and united (no idea who they were playing) games were on. About 30 watching the city game with half in city tops and about 5 lads watching united looking a bit sheepish. Very much a tourist bar but the crowd watching city were a mix of Scandanavians with Haaland tops, Koreans or Japanese and a few Brits (English & Scots). Amused me that city were on the big screen with united relegated to a small tv in the side bar. Irrespective of if they were all supporters or not they were only interested in watching city as the small group watching united I think were southerners from there accents. Loved it.
In Ireland it's still united and Liverpool who have the remote controls in the bars but I'd say amongst kids it's easily 40% City these days.

Working in Chorley this morning, seen 4 kids wearing City shirts, City have a good following in Chorley but Seeing 4 in the same day is very unusual

Going be a massive boom when these kids start to hit 16 - 22 and start wanting to attend more games on their own / with mates.
I see Man City shirts everywhere I go these days - times are changing and I think our astute owners probably predicted this many years ago. Our club is still very much growing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.