How many more people will now become City fans?

Why didn’t you just follow him into the toilets and bang him out, would have saved you having to write all that.

I stopped engaging with people like this years ago and feel much better for it. Life is too short to waste time.
I wasn’t on the tour with them, I was just paraphrasing some bellends comments online

There’s a bellend united fan who just went on the City tour (step kid - a City fan), who appears to have missed many points, when trying to bring a warm glow to the deluded masses.

1. ‘City didn’t even have a museum, as they have no history’ - clearly missing the large construction project going on around him, centred on where the museum used to be in the City store…

2. ‘The tour, It’s all about the success since they were taken over’ - how odd, concentrating on the successful past, which is what the majority want to hear about. I’m sure the United tour is all about the story of the ‘rags’, the comments of Rangnick, Denis backheel, govt paid stadium rebuilds x2, fixing game with Liverpool, the abysmal treatment of the families of the Munich crash, etc etc etc

3. ‘There was a guy with a bag from the United megastore on the tour, and only about 1/2 my tour group were City fans’ - think about it mate, it’s not hard. Success drags in a large amount of fans who want to be associated with success or ‘fame’, that’s why they are on the City tour, that’s why the guy was clinging onto his ‘historic’ united merchandise. It’s the same the world over, general united fans are no different, no matter how much you cling to how you think you are.

4. ‘Nothing that City has is original, the circular changing rooms, the tunnel club, etc’ - oh no City borrow the best ideas from other clubs! The horror! The shame! I presume all the massive construction at the NS is not as we originally thought , a seating expansion, hotel, offices and fanzone area, but is an intricate set of building work to ensure that we only copy the best ideas and have the best waterfall of any football club…

5. The guy also doesn’t mention the training complex at all, which is odd, as that was the most significant part of the tour for me - the clear, massive (ha!) investment in the background processes to success, that armchair fans never see.

6. Also he banged on about the past United ‘winners’ and ‘success’ the United tour that he went on, spent their time on… the ‘past’ being the operative word. Clinging on to what was, not looking forward to what will be.
Everybody wants to know history, that’s why we have historical museums, but man, united fans are so up themselves about the 3 periods of English football history when they were ‘relevant’ with (only) 3 managers, dismissing at every turn any other team that has their own rich history.

Makes you wonder how he got the job of a tour guide in the first place :)

i've been in 4 charity shops this morning trying to buy a back pack / ruck sack. The only one bag (of this type) for sale in any of the shops was a rag ruck sack. "How the mighty fall!"

There’s a bellend united fan who just went on the City tour (step kid - a City fan), who appears to have missed many points, when trying to bring a warm glow to the deluded masses.

1. ‘City didn’t even have a museum, as they have no history’ - clearly missing the large construction project going on around him, centred on where the museum used to be in the City store…

2. ‘The tour, It’s all about the success since they were taken over’ - how odd, concentrating on the successful past, which is what the majority want to hear about. I’m sure the United tour is all about the story of the ‘rags’, the comments of Rangnick, Denis backheel, govt paid stadium rebuilds x2, fixing game with Liverpool, the abysmal treatment of the families of the Munich crash, etc etc etc

3. ‘There was a guy with a bag from the United megastore on the tour, and only about 1/2 my tour group were City fans’ - think about it mate, it’s not hard. Success drags in a large amount of fans who want to be associated with success or ‘fame’, that’s why they are on the City tour, that’s why the guy was clinging onto his ‘historic’ united merchandise. It’s the same the world over, general united fans are no different, no matter how much you cling to how you think you are.

4. ‘Nothing that City has is original, the circular changing rooms, the tunnel club, etc’ - oh no City borrow the best ideas from other clubs! The horror! The shame! I presume all the massive construction at the NS is not as we originally thought , a seating expansion, hotel, offices and fanzone area, but is an intricate set of building work to ensure that we only copy the best ideas and have the best waterfall of any football club…

5. The guy also doesn’t mention the training complex at all, which is odd, as that was the most significant part of the tour for me - the clear, massive (ha!) investment in the background processes to success, that armchair fans never see.

6. Also he banged on about the past United ‘winners’ and ‘success’ the United tour that he went on, spent their time on… the ‘past’ being the operative word. Clinging on to what was, not looking forward to what will be.
Everybody wants to know history, that’s why we have historical museums, but man, united fans are so up themselves about the 3 periods of English football history when they were ‘relevant’ with (only) 3 managers, dismissing at every turn any other team that has their own rich history.
We did the Stadium Tour a few years ago.

In a group of about ten people, apart from us, there was only one other City fan; a lad from the South-East with his mum.

I don’t remember the background of all the rest, but two were Arsenal fans, and another was a lad from the far east, who followed Bayern.

Got no fucks to give about those types of twats. It's simply mind over matter, I don't mind because they don't fucking matter.

Just remember the difference between a hedgehog and Old Trafford, the pricks are always on the inside at Old Trafford.

We did the Stadium Tour a few years ago.

In a group of about ten people, apart from us, there was only one other City fan; a lad from the South-East with his mum.

I don’t remember the background of all the rest, but two were Arsenal fans, and another was a lad from the far east, who followed Bayern.
I did the tour a few years ago with HforH, I was the only City fan, out of 10… but having been to various other HforH outings I knew the NW region was riddled with Liverpool fans…

As mentioned previously, I was blown away by the CFA facilities… and you could tell that all the other clubs fans were like ‘geez this is top notch’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.