How many more people will now become City fans?

I was sat next to a young father and son at the Supercup final in Athens last year, the father was a Rugby fan and was only there to take his City fan son because of Haaland. Can't imagine they're building a new 8000 seat stand if it's going to be a white Elephant.
Was in spain last week.
Family walking towards me, lad had a city kit on. I said “up the blues” as they walked past.
They were foreign and just looked puzzled

I just returned home from Spain. JDs Sport shop in the Barcelona airport carried the new City top. I did not see any rag shirts for sale there.

In San Sébastien I saw many, many Real Sociedad shirts (as you should), a couple of City shirts also. There was a huge youth football tournament happening whilst I was there. I did see a good number of PSG, some red dipper, one blue dipper shirt. I noticed zero, I repeat zero people wearing rag shirts.
Out of town rags/dippers ALWAYS have to describe themselves as massive.
I never introduce myself as a huge blue, im just a blue

Weirdo’s

I got in a lift and there's a 10ish year old lad in there with his folks.
The lad was wearing the new 0161 City top with Haaland on the back. I said "nice top, Blue"
The kid beamed a smile.
His dad in full scouse accent said "he's a Liverpool fan"
The kid "I love Haaland"

My mischievous smile broke through. The dad stayed quiet.

In Lagos, Portugal and just saw two teenage lads in the hotel wearing City shirts with old badge… both Spanish visitors. Only other shirts on show has been Bayern Munich red top and Portugal “Ronaldo”.

This is what our raggy neighbours dont understand;
Kids dont care that united USED to be good! They care about the now

Haaland undoubtedly took us to that next level

Kids/dads in my sons school;
Dad a cov fan, son city
Dad from northern ireland, not really into footy, son city
Dad a boro fan, son city
Dad slovakian, son city
And so on ….
He was on television adverts in Spain promoting air conditioning systems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.