How many more people will now become City fans?

We did the Stadium Tour a few years ago.

In a group of about ten people, apart from us, there was only one other City fan; a lad from the South-East with his mum.

I don’t remember the background of all the rest, but two were Arsenal fans, and another was a lad from the far east, who followed Bayern.
The reason it gets such diverse groups is because it's the best stadium tour in the country, according to Trip Advisor.

I live in Hawke's Bay in NZ.

The only football tops I see on the kids today are either Messi tops (Miami, or old Barcelona tops) or City tops. I was chaperone at my daughters' school disco the other night and the striking thing I noticed was that there was not an All Blacks top in sight, only football tops and they were City or Messi tops.

I was in Bali a few weeks back and again the only shirts I saw people wearing were again either Messi or City tops.

No United, Liverpool, Arsenal or Real Madrid.

Only Messi and City.
Nice.
The way the ABs played today I'm not surprised! :-)

This is the first time looking over this thread. Enjoyed it. One from Boston supporting City (and I love Boston sports as I had a relative who emigrated out there) and another Boston, City fan from Ireland who supports Cork Hurling (good luck to Cork today).

My dad is from Manchester and is a City fan. My mum is Irish. And I grew up in Scotland loving City and Cork GAA. Mad mix granted. But now living in Ireland with my wife and 3 girls, and all 3 of them are City mad.

Took them back to Maine Road last year when I was in Ashton at a family wedding to show where i used to watch City, they couldn't picture it in their heads at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.