How many more people will now become City fans?

Many billions of us true scousers will now become man cheaty fans now jurgone flop has flopped off

I'm going ro start an mcfc scouse Malaysia osc branch right now

While I was in Marseille there was a taxi driver of Algerian descent who asked me where I was from, I said Manchester, it's easier than the whole conversation about the tiny hamlet in France where I live, he replied "Mahrez" then he shocked me cos he then said " Before that Ali Benarbia" so there's a taxi driver in Marseille who knows us when we were shit!
What, no love for Djamel Belmadi?

I don't understand how anyone would let their kids support a different team to their own, if my kid became a rag, he'd be out the door...
I have one to my shame, take him once in a blue moon only if my brother in law lets me down, always get some knob from my past recognizing me when I’m pissing in the sink at half time, shouting I’m a blue etc

I live in Hawke's Bay in NZ.

The only football tops I see on the kids today are either Messi tops (Miami, or old Barcelona tops) or City tops. I was chaperone at my daughters' school disco the other night and the striking thing I noticed was that there was not an All Blacks top in sight, only football tops and they were City or Messi tops.

I was in Bali a few weeks back and again the only shirts I saw people wearing were again either Messi or City tops.

No United, Liverpool, Arsenal or Real Madrid.

Only Messi and City.

The only football tops I see on the kids today are either Messi tops (Miami, or old Barcelona tops) or City tops. I was chaperone at my daughters' school disco the other night and the striking thing I noticed was that there was not an All Blacks top in sight, only football tops and they were City or Messi tops.

I was in Bali a few weeks back and again the only shirts I saw people wearing were again either Messi or City tops.

Only Messi and City.
Locals wearing Haaland 9 shirts are 10 a penny down here in Manilva.

Only Messi and City.
Red cartel will say that they are actors paid by CFG to increase the profits. another charge.

There’s a bellend united fan who just went on the City tour (step kid - a City fan), who appears to have missed many points, when trying to bring a warm glow to the deluded masses.

1. ‘City didn’t even have a museum, as they have no history’ - clearly missing the large construction project going on around him, centred on where the museum used to be in the City store…

2. ‘The tour, It’s all about the success since they were taken over’ - how odd, concentrating on the successful past, which is what the majority want to hear about. I’m sure the United tour is all about the story of the ‘rags’, the comments of Rangnick, Denis backheel, govt paid stadium rebuilds x2, fixing game with Liverpool, the abysmal treatment of the families of the Munich crash, etc etc etc

3. ‘There was a guy with a bag from the United megastore on the tour, and only about 1/2 my tour group were City fans’ - think about it mate, it’s not hard. Success drags in a large amount of fans who want to be associated with success or ‘fame’, that’s why they are on the City tour, that’s why the guy was clinging onto his ‘historic’ united merchandise. It’s the same the world over, general united fans are no different, no matter how much you cling to how you think you are.

4. ‘Nothing that City has is original, the circular changing rooms, the tunnel club, etc’ - oh no City borrow the best ideas from other clubs! The horror! The shame! I presume all the massive construction at the NS is not as we originally thought , a seating expansion, hotel, offices and fanzone area, but is an intricate set of building work to ensure that we only copy the best ideas and have the best waterfall of any football club…

5. The guy also doesn’t mention the training complex at all, which is odd, as that was the most significant part of the tour for me - the clear, massive (ha!) investment in the background processes to success, that armchair fans never see.

6. Also he banged on about the past United ‘winners’ and ‘success’ the United tour that he went on, spent their time on… the ‘past’ being the operative word. Clinging on to what was, not looking forward to what will be.
Everybody wants to know history, that’s why we have historical museums, but man, united fans are so up themselves about the 3 periods of English football history when they were ‘relevant’ with (only) 3 managers, dismissing at every turn any other team that has their own rich history.

There’s a bellend united fan who just went on the City tour (step kid - a City fan), who appears to have missed many points, when trying to bring a warm glow to the deluded masses.

1. ‘City didn’t even have a museum, as they have no history’ - clearly missing the large construction project going on around him, centred on where the museum used to be in the City store…

2. ‘The tour, It’s all about the success since they were taken over’ - how odd, concentrating on the successful past, which is what the majority want to hear about. I’m sure the United tour is all about the story of the ‘rags’, the comments of Rangnick, Denis backheel, govt paid stadium rebuilds x2, fixing game with Liverpool, the abysmal treatment of the families of the Munich crash, etc etc etc

3. ‘There was a guy with a bag from the United megastore on the tour, and only about 1/2 my tour group were City fans’ - think about it mate, it’s not hard. Success drags in a large amount of fans who want to be associated with success or ‘fame’, that’s why they are on the City tour, that’s why the guy was clinging onto his ‘historic’ united merchandise. It’s the same the world over, general united fans are no different, no matter how much you cling to how you think you are.

4. ‘Nothing that City has is original, the circular changing rooms, the tunnel club, etc’ - oh no City borrow the best ideas from other clubs! The horror! The shame! I presume all the massive construction at the NS is not as we originally thought , a seating expansion, hotel, offices and fanzone area, but is an intricate set of building work to ensure that we only copy the best ideas and have the best waterfall of any football club…

5. The guy also doesn’t mention the training complex at all, which is odd, as that was the most significant part of the tour for me - the clear, massive (ha!) investment in the background processes to success, that armchair fans never see.

6. Also he banged on about the past United ‘winners’ and ‘success’ the United tour that he went on, spent their time on… the ‘past’ being the operative word. Clinging on to what was, not looking forward to what will be.
Everybody wants to know history, that’s why we have historical museums, but man, united fans are so up themselves about the 3 periods of English football history when they were ‘relevant’ with (only) 3 managers, dismissing at every turn any other team that has their own rich history.
Why didn’t you just follow him into the toilets and bang him out, would have saved you having to write all that.

I stopped engaging with people like this years ago and feel much better for it. Life is too short to waste time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.