How many overseas Blues

I will watch at home in Chicago all by my self .I don't feel like going out to any pubs or bar.After the final whistle I will walk my dog around rags house and have my dog pee and poop in his yard .Then I will go out with my wife and kids to celebrate mother's day.

Watching in San Francisco, CA, at 7 am sharp!! Gonna be partying all that saturday night too! don't think i will have slept . HA
CTID

jaseisblue said:
I am in Adelaide, Seaford area, at mo watching on tv around midnight. If there are any other other blues going to a pub/bar let me know.
I believe a few meet up at The Rosemont mate

I'm in Osaka, Japan. It will be shown live at 11pm on a subscription channel to which I'm not a subscriber. However for some reason the Newcastle game on the same channel wasn't blocked, so I was able to watch it. So it's up in the air whether I can or will watch.

That being said, I only managed 65 minutes of the Newcastle game, the tension was unbearable. So at that point I decided to go for a walk for the remainder of the game. As I walked, I gazed up at the moon, singing a heartfelt "Blue Moon" at I walked through the empty, dark streets. At one point a black cat crossed the road in front of me, I took it as a hopeful omen. On that walk I was a superstitious wreck!

I came back, checked the score, and was very happy to see it.

In the ideal world I want City to be well clear at half time so I can relax a bit and savour it. But this is City, and I'm sure it will be agony!

Living in Hong Kong, will be watching it at The Stag in Wan Chai along with the rest of the City supporters club, you'd be surprised at how many manc are over here.

I will be in Victoria, Canada. I have been trying to locate a pub in the Victoria & Vancouver areas that will be open at 7am but no luck.

Got a season ticket and gutted that I am not going.

adammck said:
doggiesin08 said:
Melbourne - my house just after midnight unless I see anywhere in the city advertising it.
Hey mate, head to the Imperial. Pretty sure they had 80 odd blues for the United game. It's always better watching/celebrating with a group of blues then at your house.

I booked the day off work on Monday.

Check out the facebook group for Melbourne MCFC fans and get involved: http://www.facebook.com/groups/117285794172/

-- Wed May 09, 2012 11:06 am --

I'll be at Cheers bar in Sydney for this one. Should be a big night!

I was hoping to go to the Imperial but the Mrs can not get the day off, so i have to do the school run :(

Looks like i'll be yelling at the tv at home.

Fly out of Sydney today coming home for a week got a ticket for the game could not miss this one for anything. Misses isnt to happy its costing me a fortune but it gonna be worth every penny. Was planing watching it in Cheers bar in Sydney but once we beat Newcastle that was it i was coming home cum on you blue boys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.