How many people- first day of sale for wembley?

meldrew said:
Anybody reckon there will be seats come the Saturday the 8th when points go down to 1500?

I would say yes. Surely there will be at least 3-4000 season ticket holders who wont go bearing in mind 12000 didnt go to the QF.

I dont think it would be enough for the final but this is only a Semi yet reading the frenzied posts of some,you would think it was the final!

Longsight-memories said:
you dont need points... thats the point...if you get them via osc..

At least your being honest about the ticketing system within OSC's.

It never has been about loyalty points and it never will!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
meldrew said:
Anybody reckon there will be seats come the Saturday the 8th when points go down to 1500?

I would say yes. Surely there will be at least 3-4000 season ticket holders who wont go bearing in mind 12000 didnt go to the QF.

I dont think it would be enough for the final but this is only a Semi yet reading the frenzied posts of some,you would think it was the final!

I'm resigned to the fact that I wouldn't get a final ticket, just concerned for the semi as there's bound to be a mad rush for them!

Also with regards to getting groups, if say a person has 3000 and a few others have 1500, would this be ok to get in a group, as you can do with higher points?

It's a question I'm gonna put forward to the ticket office later!

meldrew said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

I'm resigned to the fact that I wouldn't get a final ticket, just concerned for the semi as there's bound to be a mad rush for them!

Also with regards to getting groups, if say a person has 3000 and a few others have 1500, would this be ok to get in a group, as you can do with higher points?

It's a question I'm gonna put forward to the ticket office later!

Dont think so.The one with 3000 would have to wait until 1500 on sale.

The OSC im part of had to apply for the number of tickets they required, each ticket applied for had to have a relevant SEASONCARD number and supporters club MEMBERSHIP number relevant to it, an accesscard number was put next to a ticket request by accident this application was immediately rejected so all this about people getting tickets through supporters clubs without a seasoncard is absolute bullshit. Loyalty points on said seasoncards is another matter entirely, I dont think there was any criteria apart from the fact that it HAD to be a seasoncard to get a ticket.

For the record i personally have got 6500 points but have requested a ticket through my OSC so I can sit with my mates who have less points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.