How many points to win 2019/20 season?

I think we will get 103 and dippers will be third with around 90 someone will just pip them for second , just a feeling we will rip it up and they will be shagged out. Still relieved when we get to 40.

VAR will be huge next season. We will truly see if it is used correctly or just another tool to ensure that Miserypool etc get the decisions. As with anything, it’s only as good as the clown viewing it.

I think we will get 97 points I don’t think we will break 100 again, the establishment won’t let us. It’s not in their interest for us to run away with the league.

I think we will get 97 points I don’t think we will break 100 again, the establishment won’t let us. It’s not in their interest for us to run away with the league.

Can we please stop this whining victim mentality? It's embarrassing. We're not Liverpool.

Would love it if we did an invincible season with 100 points (31 wins, 7 draws, 0 defeats) which is exactly what Liverpool would have got last season if they only had one different result, a win against us. That would really rub salt in their wounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.