How many points to win the league?

I want a guard of honour at home to the scum the following weekend. So yes - win the title at Goodison.
That said this is City and we have never done anything easily ever before. Indeed we normally drop off a bit in Jan/Feb.
I hope this is the first time as a lot of hard work has already been done.

Last edited:
I'm not arrogant when i say this. But we are winning the league this season. The only question is....will we break the points record? That will depend on if Pep starts resting key players before CL games etc....

And even then, we should expect to beat most teams.

You look at United on 42 and think they've over performed in terms of getting points as their performances suggest they should have a lot less than that. For that reason you find it hard to predict they'll even match their current points tally in the second half of the season. Can see Chelsea putting together a better second half of the season though if injuries are kind to them. Still, 85 points should be enough to win it but i predict we'll get somewhere near the 100 points.

The best thing would be to officially win the league against United in April. We have 5 games after that so we're well on course to do that, the only stumbling block is potential re-arranged games if we do well in the cups are likely to be after that

Still a long way to go,but it’s looking more likely bar a complete collapse we will win the league,but could the possibility of us winning it before or on the day we play the rags at home,lots of variables obviously but it would be beautiful to see these fuckers give us a guard of honour before the game..

Somewhere around 80 to 85 will be enough given the other top 5 sides have to play each other - so they all drop a few more points here and there when you get to Easter a few teams at the bottom like Palace and West Brom will get a few big results as well which disrupts things. Remember the players at Chelsea will pick up that Conti is off - he will be lined up for a job in Italy well before the end of the season - so that might impact their squad dynamics and Maureen will have his scapegoats well lined up by then - so we should just keep doing what we are doing and watch Maureen and Klopp crack under the pressure.

10 more wins is enough to win the league. That should leave us on 90 points or so.
United will lose at least another 2 and probably draw another 2 as well absolutely no chance of winning it.

I want to wipe Moaniniho out of the record books so we should aim for 97 points and 104 goals. 13 wins will probably get us the 97 points but the 104 is the tricky one to predict. Will the team continue to hammer teams once the league is done and dusted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.