How many points to win the league?

Win it on derby day or the week after at wembley.

Someone said in the pub tgat if results went our way and we continued as we are we could win it against brighton in march, not sure how accurate he was
Ye they said that on match of the day. Think they just mean if us and Utd have the same second half if season as first so would be 26 points ahead

n1V9.jpg

Never forget

We could possibly have the league wrapped up on April 7th Derby Day with 91 pts from 33 games (accounting for a couple of defeats or three draws) , looking forward to PEG leading the round of applause and guard of honour. Can you tell i am bored with xmas already and have got stuck into the John Smiths :) Merry Xmas to all Blues.

Who gives a fuck? Keep working hard, playing well, winning our games and it’s all irrelevant.

We don’t have to care about other teams, we just have to continue playing our games in the same manner we have been doing and let them worry about catching us.
Absolutely this.

Ease off the gas, let the Rags back in it, then do them on goal difference with the last kick off the season again :-)

15 wins,more..... but before that,we will be League Cup winners (I hope) :)

I'll settle for 112 points, the psychological impact of that on the other teams should sort out next season's league title as well ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.