How many points to win the league?

Please please please win it the week before playing scum

I want to see them doing a guard of honour for us on our own pitch

However I’m sure bellend will come up with some excuse for why they can’t do it, which will make him look even more of a **** than he is (if he’s still there then!!)

Win it on derby day or the week after at wembley.

Someone said in the pub tgat if results went our way and we continued as we are we could win it against brighton in march, not sure how accurate he was

Think Chelsea will be our nearest rivals so at this rate the game against them in March at home could be the one leaving plenty of games for the youngsters to have a run out while the big guns concentrate on the champions league and FA cup.

Technically;
1 more than everyone else
Or
Same points and better gd of one...

Technically yes. But, we have had a criticism that in both our recent title wins were handed to us in a plate by the opposition, citing the goal difference win and Gerrard's slip. So, it would be nice to win by 15+ points, leading from the start to the end of the season.

Sorry, I think this is getting a little ahead of ourselves. We are only in a very good position. Nothing more, nothing less.
The trouble with football is that it never goes the way it is supposed too.

The only thing i'm confident about is how poor the rags really are. They have begged borrowed and stole points.
They have no set style of play and this confuses me, as it does their players!
They do have some quality, and that is snatching some goals. But as they drop points and get knocked out of the cups, they will disintegrate.
Peg's style of management only works if you are winning. He's a busted flush and it's only a matter of time.

So while i'm still keeping my powder dry, i'm pretty pleased with things so far.

Please please please win it the week before playing scum

I want to see them doing a guard of honour for us on our own pitch

However I’m sure bellend will come up with some excuse for why they can’t do it, which will make him look even more of a **** than he is (if he’s still there then!!)

I had the same thought Mourinho would put a stop to it, Pep would play it down in the media, but the world would see how classless they are.

City are far too classy but I’m not, if they did do the guard of honour, I’d give Ederson a bottle of milk to be drinking as he walked through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.