How many politicians do you trust?

None, I'm sure some go into politics with morals, integrity and the greatest of intentions, but are soon led astray by the people and system (gravy train)already in place, I've lost hope that 'in my lifetime' someone will come along with the balls to shake things up and resist the temptation.

Chris Bryant. The guy's a future star.

[bigimg]http://yiannopoulos.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/SNF21KELV2-280_808106a.jpeg[/bigimg]

BlueMo' said:
zero.jpg
this^^^

gordondaviesmoustache said:
mackenzie said:
Frank Field.

Good shout, mackenzie.

He made a visit to Number 10 to advise Thatcher to resign. The fact she valued his opinion, someone from the opposite party, higher than the Tories around her speaks volumes.
Then he told Blair and Brown what he wanted to do about Welfare Reform and they didn't like it one bit.
Field is a man of integrity and therefore the only
Politician I could trust.

In fact, the political postings of some on this forum are juvenile.
Being drawn to the 'left' doesn't mean you love Communism and neither does being drawn to the 'right' make you a facist.
I'd say that most of the more sensible people on here, whatever their political persuasion, would agree on lots of things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.