How many tickets will we get for Leicester?

Was going to do this one, but no trains back to Glasgow at night unless you leave 10/15 minutes early.

If it's brought forward for TV, it's do-able in one day from Glasgow.

1_barry_conlon said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
I was asking the other lad where abouts in Brum he lives but never mind ;)

Aye I think I know which boozer you mean, the one in Hockley Heath? Used to live about 10 doors down from that place.

In that case i'll vacate the thread!!

The Barn was at Monkspath by the way:)

Haha you're alright mate ;)

I'm sure we mean the same pub anyway, not a bad gaff, price was right anyway. Better than £3 a pint Dickens Heath!<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:04 pm --<br /><br />
bojangles said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
Dickens Heath is alright mate, it's like a brand new village built about 10 years ago, though the boozers aren't cheap. Shirley itself is probably more or less the same as when you left it! Hall Green dogs is a bark.

Where abouts are you living bojangles?

I'm in Chelmsley Wood, been down here around 10 years now.

Small world isn't it? There's a few City lads knocking about in the Dorridge/Knowle area that we know.

bluesmith said:
We'll get 5000 tickets, and it will definitely be on the sunday whether its on tv or not (I'd guess it' will be on tv though)

Almost 100% sure it will be on Sunday as the Tigers play on the Saturday at home and it's a match live on Sky.

Sunday lunchtime or lat aftyernoon.

greenie said:
Everyone i spoke to is bang up for this, half filled a 24 seater already! Think there will be big demand for this
A lot who I've spoke to are too. A lad at college couldn't get his head round why most of us fancied Leicester over Newcastle

rallyraid said:
bluesmith said:
We'll get 5000 tickets, and it will definitely be on the sunday whether its on tv or not (I'd guess it' will be on tv though)

Almost 100% sure it will be on Sunday as the Tigers play on the Saturday at home and it's a match live on Sky.

Sunday 3pm would be perfect, Fly to Brum & then train to Leicester around £70 all in.

Glasgow Man City said:
rallyraid said:

Sunday 3pm would be perfect, Fly to Brum & then train to Leicester around £70 all in.

how long does the train take have you got any times of trains from brum to lecister and return

dw7 said:
Glasgow Man City said:

how long does the train take have you got any times of trains from brum to lecister and return

I saw times earlier, (on the crosscountry trains website) but I can't remenber the times etc off hand. but I think they take about 50 - 60 mins & are every half hour.

Noel was absolute quality. Amazing that they pulled out their teams to play each other. Massive odds on that happening again.

Glasgow Man City said:
dw7 said:

I saw times earlier, (on the crosscountry trains website) but I can't remenber the times etc off hand. but I think they take about 50 - 60 mins & are every half hour.

About an hour from New Street to Leicester, they could go direct or take the scenic route via Derby as it would be a Sunday. IIRC it's around £10 return as well.

Noel was absolute quality. Amazing that they pulled out their teams to play each other. Massive odds on that happening again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.