How many times you been Anfield and not seen us win?

My first visit was Boxing Day ‘81, when we won. Since then I think I’ve missed three games in all comps. there. The Anelka game and obviously the lockdown win.

So that’s one win in roughly 30 visits for me.

Only went once but remember '76 - '77 when we 'scored for fun' followed by the goal drought where it felt like we didn't score for a decade! My lasting memory was standing about 5 yards behind a power cross (from yes. Paul Power). Nice striker of the ball was Paul.

Only went once but remember '76 - '77 when we 'scored for fun' followed by the goal drought where it felt like we didn't score for a decade! My lasting memory was standing about 5 yards behind a power cross (from yes. Paul Power). Nice striker of the ball was Paul.

You're a long way from Scotland Road and Stanley Park now, that's for sure…
Do you have to put up with a load of plastic supporters singing YNWA in bars out there, who've never been within 200 miles of the north-west?

Lots of visits never seen us win,remember first time midweek game 2-1 up (Murrey,Grey.) lost 3-2 late goals from St John & Hunt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.