How many times you been Anfield and not seen us win?

1981 League Cup Semi Final second leg. Dangerous day.
1991 draw I remember. Niall Quinn played and 2 all I think. Witnessed assault on City fan ignored by their bouncers the Merseyside Police.
2017 New Year's Day under Pep. Never met a scouser and actually ok day. Coincidence or not....

First visit to Anfield was for the 0-0 FA Cup tie in 1973. I make it 37 winless visits, thanks to the History section on BM! Missed the win in 81/82 with illness so my only succesful visit was for Anelka's late winner in 2003.

The bad news is, I'm going tomorrow.
mine, I also missed the 81/82 win,
I've been 6 times. 2 draws and 4 defeats, last trip was New Years Eve 2016 lost 1-0. Missed the chances to go there the last 6 yrs due to the game falling at the wrong time for me or being ski

1981 League Cup Semi Final second leg. Dangerous day.
1991 draw I remember. Niall Quinn played and 2 all I think. Witnessed assault on City fan ignored by their bouncers the Merseyside Police.
2017 New Year's Day under Pep. Never met a scouser and actually ok day. Coincidence or not....
That League cup semi was really nasty outside, counted 39 games, 1 win 4 draws and 34 defeats. Fortunately for us, I don't have a ticket for tomorrow.

Too many to remember but know I’ve never seen us win. Missed out on a ticket for tomorrow. Ironically we will win when I’m not there fingers crossed. Agree with comments about the police and stewards, it’s almost like they want us to get battered and/or arrested.

I’m old. I’ve seen us win there. Boxing Day 1981. That’s it though in about 12 attempts

mine, I also missed the 81/82 win,

That League cup semi was really nasty outside, counted 39 games, 1 win 4 draws and 34 defeats. Fortunately for us, I don't have a ticket for tomorrow.
I was in Lime Street at 4 pm. Reinforcement arrived later...

i think i have been 4 times, 1st time i went into the animals den, 2nd time i was down the side standing up 1981 sat in the stand oppersite the dug outs and 4th in the stand where the dug outs are 3 lost 1 draw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.