How many times you been Anfield and not seen us win?

First visit to Anfield was for the 0-0 FA Cup tie in 1973. I make it 37 winless visits, thanks to the History section on BM! Missed the win in 81/82 with illness so my only succesful visit was for Anelka's late winner in 2003.

The bad news is, I'm going tomorrow.
Wow mate, thought I had suffered at that sewer.

Went with half a dozen blues and ended up without a ticket. Had to buy one to sit in the kop. Then someone else had a ticket for the same seat. Nightmare. Anyway got sat down Anelka put us 1 up...stayed quiet. Then they scored twice in the 2nd half. Boo.

Only been 5 or 6 times (much prefer goodison park.more of an edge there but more of a knowledgeable fanbase). Only seen us win at the scouse swamp once though and that was the anelka last minute game. Me and a pal got tickets in the tier above the city fans and made the schoolboy error of giving it the big one when swp scored only for it to be disallowed. Fuck all happened though. Always thought they should sing millwalls no one like us we don't care song but they haven't got the humour or humilty to do that. They're hated up and down the country and across Europe for a reason. Horrible football club with a horrible fanbase

I’ve seen city win there the same amount of times as most scouse fans on Twitter have been to anfield (I’ve never seen City win there).

Been 5 times. Lost all 5. Went to the 6-0 and 4-0 within a week!!! Went to the 3-0 around 8 years ago. The other 2 were donkeys ago can’t remember the score but I know we got beat. So if you ever see me there again it’s time to get the gin out!

Been 5 times. Lost all 5. Went to the 6-0 and 4-0 within a week!!! Went to the 3-0 around 8 years ago. The other 2 were donkeys ago can’t remember the score but I know we got beat. So if you ever see me there again it’s time to get the gin out!
You spelt gun wrong ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.