How many trophies will we win?

They might do it they might not but I’m not going to be be disappointed whatever happpens. We shouldn’t be wary talking about it or shout people down for mentioning the possibility. We should embrace the fact that mid April it is still on. Get giddy for fucks sake, life is tough at the moment and if you can’t reach for the stars every now and then what’s the point of following a sport which is meant to have you believing in the impossible.
I remember clear as day when we beat Gillingham and I was giddy as fuck because at that moment in time it meant everything. That day saw us get promoted from the old third division then 24 hours later utd won the European cup to cement a treble. All my mates who were reds thought that We were to be pitted, little old city bless em.
Well fuck them all, we are good enough to do what’s never been done and whilst there’s plenty more to do I have faith that this year is the year we take the last bragging rights the red cunts have left over us. As much as I dislike the competition, it’s the only thing anybody can hold over us legitimately. I want us to win the fucking lot because this team deserves to be recognised as the very best.

So totting up the cumulative poll scores on this thread as they stand this morning, we collectively seem to think the is about a 13% chance of the quadruple. So somewhere beten 1 in 7 and 1 in 8. That feels about right to me - pretty unlikely.

After the first leg it’s a predicted City v Real Madrid final

Personally I think we will still have more trouble with BD than PSG. Bayern would be good to avoid.
Very brave of them picking 8 quarter finalists :)
Dortmund aren't less likely to go through than the dippers, they got the best of the losing results.

I wouldn't call a Bayern side missing Lewandowski and Gnabry's forward line exceptional.
Bayern were unlucky to lose. They battered PSG formlong periods.

Reminded me a bit of some of Citys loses where we got beat on the counter attack.

Bayern were unlucky to lose. They battered PSG formlong periods.

Reminded me a bit of some of Citys loses where we got beat on the counter attack.
Yep, they created plenty of chances and that forward line missed them. Choupo-Moting is not an exceptional forward and Coman isn't exactly top class. Muller is probably past his best. Without Lewandowski and Gnabry they don't have an exceptional forward line.

Very brave of them picking 8 quarter finalists :)
Dortmund aren't less likely to go through than the dippers, they got the best of the losing results.
Thats true but the model has Liverpool a better team (SPI) than Dortmund and City a better team than Real Madrid hence the percentages.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.