How many trophies will we win?

Bayern were unlucky to lose. They battered PSG formlong periods.

Reminded me a bit of some of Citys loses where we got beat on the counter attack.
That’s true. PSG are having a lot of luck and when they beat Barca over two legs had the same again. Their domestic results paint a different picture.

If we meet let’s hope it runs out.

Thats true but the model has Liverpool a better team than Dortmund and City a better team than Real Madrid hence the percentages.
I understand that part, but I also know what I saw the other night and it would suggest there's less of a gap between us and BVB than between Madrid and Liverpool and far more losing scorelines that send Madrid through.

I understand that part, but I also know what I saw the other night and it would suggest there's less of a gap between us and BVB than between Madrid and Liverpool and far more losing scorelines that send Madrid through.
Looking at the matches in isolation I would agree with you but that’s using a data set of 2 which objectively won’t beat a much larger data set most of the time.

Looking at the matches in isolation I would agree with you but that’s using a data set of 2 which objectively won’t beat a much larger data set most of the time.
Probably will when half of the dippers data set was in 2020 before they slumped and the second leg is within 8 days of the first.

Probably will when half of the dippers data set was in 2020 before they slumped and the second leg is within 8 days of the first.
Then you could win a bit with the bookies maybe as they too have Liverpool much more likely to win the CL than Dortmund.

We are bound to be pessimistic being City fans.

Then you could win a bit with the bookies maybe as they too have Liverpool much more likely to win the CL than Dortmund.

We are bound to be pessimistic being City fans.
I've money on Madrid and Chelsea going through from before the first leg :) I think we'll progress tbh, but I think PSG and Madrid will feel a lot more secure going into their second legs and rightly so.

I've money on Madrid and Chelsea going through from before the first leg :) I think we'll progress tbh, but I think PSG and Madrid will feel a lot more secure going into their second legs and rightly so.
Before a ball was kicked in the QFs I fancied a RM v Bayern final though I rarely bet.

I think 538 have it right and we are the best team but the models don’t take into account experience in a specific competition and until we win it the first time we will normally be at a disadvantage in that respect.

PSG have had mountains of luck so far and, if it carries on, would maybe win it but they’re not a great team imho.

Before a ball was kicked in the QFs I fancied a RM v Bayern final though I rarely bet.

I think 538 have it right and we are the best team but the models don’t take into account experience in a specific competition and until we win it the first time we will normally be at a disadvantage in that respect.

PSG have had mountains of luck so far and, if it carries on, would maybe win it but they’re not a great team imho.
Agree on PSG, I'll be cheering them on Tuesday as I'd far rather we face them in a possible semi, with Bayern looking like having their forwards back for the two legs. If we go out I'll be cheering on Dortmund so the same applies.

Madrid I agree. Not PSG though. I think Bayern will still go through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.