How many trophies will we win?

Maximum of 14 games to glory now,7 PL,1 LCF,2 FAC,4 UCL,or minimum of 10,also 11 and 12 possible,depending on results in quarters and semis of the 2 outstanding cups.Possible extra time,penalty shootouts,exciting time to be a Blue,amazing we could end up with nothing or any number up to 4 trophies,makes a huge change of being desperate to reach safety with 40 points !

With all the fixtures si close together you can see why the quadruple has never been done before

This season is far more compressed.

City didn't start this season till 3 October 2020.

Last season started on 4 August 2019 and didn't finish until 15 August 2020.

I actually think that works in our favour. We're on a roll, and we maintain focus that way. We've got the best squad in Europe, and hence can rest players in a way that virtually no other team in Europe can without a significant decline in level. Whether we have the best starting 11 in Europe remains to be seen. I'm not reassured about Bayern. I'm well aware that they lost, but what strikes me more than that is that they came back from 2-0 down when almost every other team's heads would drop. I think they'll win next week and go through. I hope I'm wrong. First, we've got to get past Dortmund. That, as we saw, won't be a walk in the park.

Quick question, do you think if this quadruple quest continues long enough there will ever be a point when non-city fans (not dippers or rags, they don’t count as fans) will root for us?
On the contrary - the more we win the greater the opprobrium heaped upon anything in sky blue. The money we have spent miraculously appears in the RDAHMeedya as the normal figure but quadrupled, the salaries would now become X millions per week per player, and the fans will become 'super rats'!

makes our season even more amazing, we will get slagged for not winning all 4 , but fuck em, this season has been excellent
prem title nearly sewn up
fa cup semi
league cup final
2-1 up in the quarters of the champs league

truly amazing
Never understand fans of , say, arsenal sniggering when we dont achieve a huge fete like this.

Maximum of 14 games to glory now,7 PL,1 LCF,2 FAC,4 UCL,or minimum of 10,also 11 and 12 possible,depending on results in quarters and semis of the 2 outstanding cups.Possible extra time,penalty shootouts,exciting time to be a Blue,amazing we could end up with nothing or any number up to 4 trophies,makes a huge change of being desperate to reach safety with 40 points !
I really hope my nerves can take it between now & the end of the season.

Euphoric immortality - or abject crushing disappointment - feel about equally likely at the moment ?

You can count on one hand how many shoot-outs we have won , i think you might have to take your shoes and socks off to count the missed penalties , we missed seven just last season.
We’ve won our last 7 penalty shoot outs, Liverpool in charity shileld and league cup final, Chelsea in league cup final, Leicester twice in QFs of league cup, Wolves in 4th round of league cup and Aalborg in UEFA cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.