How many will we win on the trot?

I'm winding a red up in work and saying were going to have a perfect season in all comps. So my prediction is every game :) :)

Im 99% joking with him of course, but fuck me that 1% will always be there haha

Can you imagine 38 wins. 38 cleans sheets. 100 goal scored.

We could just pack it all in then.

I am not a great fan of them myself, it's chicken counting however something more interesting in this thread is the mentality of the average City fan, the scars of past disasters and dashed hopes run deep, I mean how dare we be confident
The most confidence I've ever had re City was during the Kaka saga. I ended up taking a City & Brazil half-and-half scarf into high school, that went south quite quickly.

Crikey, I can't believe that was so long ago. Thinking about it, perhaps it was naivety rather than confidence. Idiot.

The most confidence I've ever had re City was during the Kaka saga. I ended up taking a City & Brazil half-and-half scarf into high school, that went south quite quickly.

Crikey, I can't believe that was so long ago. Thinking about it, perhaps it was naivety rather than confidence. Idiot.
I am getting the feeling back as to the 2nd title winning season especially for home games in the league

I am getting the feeling back as to the 2nd title winning season especially for home games in the league

In all serious would be nice to concede single figure home league goals.

Yeah, I agree, will be more confident once we've got Silva and Sterling back. The latter would have really made an impact on yesterdays game.

I'm really happy for Mangala, at this moment in time I'm not sure how Otamendi comes into it. We don't alter the defence against Juventus, and I'm inclined to keep it the same against West Ham. We can tinker vs Sunderland but then when the league comes round again, I'd want it back to Kompany & Mangala if they've continued their form in the previous two.

It's going to be tough for Otamendi to fight his way into this defence. I'm sure he's up for it.

i'm going to say 11

then if we sneak a win against West Ham that'll be a plus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.