How many will we win on the trot?

There is a very clear pattern in our results this season.

0-3
3-0
0-2
2-0
0-1

On that basis the home game against WHU is nailed on for a 1-0 win.

However, following the downward trend, I fear that the two following games will be 0-0
And after that we start losing, first a pair of 1-nil defeats, followed by a pair 2-nils, then 3-nils, and so on.
Basically we finish the season with 20 points and (probably) the biggest GD deficit in history.

This pattern will be shot to pieces come Saturday.

This thread needs locking, talk about how to jinx us. One game at a time West Ham will be no pushover given their last away result.

OP - It will last as long as the desire and drive is present in the squad to make it happen.
That said you have just jinxed it.
Well done.

well i am 53 so i celabrate every win as if its 10 on the spin, not looking to the future just next game. is this thread not a bit raggy ?

In the Premier League 3 of our next 4 games are at home, West Ham, Newcastle and Bournemouth, with Spurs away thrown in there for good measure. We're absolutely capable of winning all 4. Doesn't mean we will, eventually we'll drop points, it's inevitable. After those 4 it's the Old Trafford derby, where form counts for little and any result wouldn't come as a huge surprise. If I were a betting man I'd suspect we'll draw at Spurs and win the 3 home games. If we do then 8 wins and 1 draw from the first 9 games wouldn't be anything to get too upset about!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.