How many Years ?!!

April 8th 1972 City 3-1 West Ham.
I was 7 and my dad took me in the Kippax on his shoulders, and I loved it.
CTID

when I was around 9, I spent alot of weekends in Shepherds Bush, my grandfather took me to Rangers ,when City played there, 1971-73,also Chelsea matches..became a fan around 1969

My dad started taking me to reserve team games in 1969, standing on the old Claremont Round end underneath the old wooden scoreboard. My first 1st team game was against Norwich City at Maine Road, I think we won 3-1, Franny lee scored and I believe Denis Law netted as well. Been asked a few times, mainly when abroad, when did you start supporting City, I just ignore the twats as they are usually glory hunting tits themselves. As we know City have the most match going fans who have supported the club for over 25 years of any club in the country.

My first game was 53/54 season,I,d nagged my dad that I wanted to see Stanley Mathews.That match unfortunately was at OT.My dad made sure the following week I was in the Kippax leaning against the wall my dad and his mates half way up the terrace.I had strict instructions “Don,t bloody move,or you will never come again”.So in my 64th year as a JCL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.