How much do we owe to Yaya?

Selhurst Park is a rough part of South East London. I went to Palace in the league cup years ago and their fans told us how much they hated the rags.
Always enjoyed a trip to Croydon never any Mither with Palace, always enjoyed a few sherberts in Thornton Heath. Sureal expierience at the cup tie with Wimbledon in 1999, huge ground almost empty except for a packed away section on one side. Weird to think we were 3rd level underdogs they were premier league. Another day of shit refereeing but have to say the cup wasnt a priority at the time.

Always enjoyed a trip to Croydon never any Mither with Palace, always enjoyed a few sherberts in Thornton Heath. Sureal expierience at the cup tie with Wimbledon in 1999, huge ground almost empty except for a packed away section on one side. Weird to think we were 3rd level underdogs they were premier league. Another day of shit refereeing but have to say the cup wasnt a priority at the time.
Palace are no Fulham. I’ve never had problems either but that part of South East London isn’t too hot in general. If you go looking for trouble you’ll find it.

I’m not trying to defend C*ntona but that Palace fan he attacked was absolute scum by all accounts.

Listened to Garry cook and Brian Marwood a few years back at a supporters do. They said that Silva was the signing that lead to us getting Yaya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.