How much do you hate the Scum.

I'm surrounded by the clueless gobshites. It's unreal, I'd say over 50% of them hav never even been to the swamp.

I'd like to introduce Nietzsche by way of backing up what I have to say. Nietzsche says that the reason we have these destructive emotions (hate etc.) is because they are perfectly natural, and that they therefore should be in some way indulged/find an outlet. I like to take that a little further and positively indulge my 'negative' emotions towards the rags, rather than have them spill out against some little old lady that pushes in front of me in a queue. In that spirit, I can honestly say that if I saw someone on fire and wearing a rag shirt, I'd have to think twice before pissing on him/her. Unless, of course, it was someone like Eamon Holmes, then I'd throw kindling at the c***.

I have hated them with a passion for over 44 years. In some ways its sad to have devoted so long to such a negative emotion.
I dislike just about everything they claim to stand for starting with the colour of thier shirts to the arrogance of thier fans.
Its inbred now into me and I miss no oppertunity to dig at them at every turn Put a magazine in front of thiers at the supermarket....thats me
Put a City Shirt in front of thiers at a sports shop....always
In the old days (80's) returning from away matches with a result always stopped to piss against the wall at old trafford.
Only have one red that I speak to and call him Token to boot
Nothing red ever in the house
Some one asked if I was a bitter Blue...Nah I said much worse than that
Its carried me through some dreadfull years watching City always had this intense hatred to cling onto.
Its not religous bigotry its just a fundamentally different approach to supporting a team.
Now its an old friend, always remember a derby match at Maine road in the late 70's sat between the main and platt lane stand.
Intermixed with reds.
An old guy with a walking stick on his own must have been mid 70's walking down the stairs whacking every red accross the head or shoulders sat within reach with his stick shouting red bastard.No body stopped him.
Everybody understood even the reds who were whacked if anyone had lifted a finger against him we would have laid into them...no body did.
Thats where I think I will end up, an old man insulting the bastards with the last of my strength....How Wonderfull.
Wonder if all you fans of a later date understand and then realise I do not really care if you do or do not. Its a personal thing and maybe understood by Malcolms and Joe's "Old Guard" the supporters from the late 60's when led by Allison we spat in thier face and still do today.

Not enough word's to say how much i hate them, and i'd rather lick robbos tongue after he's licked this

IMG-20110110-00090.jpg

i`ve been a blue for 42 years n understand hate towards utd and ater i saw the despicable behavior at semi final i was there in same thought mode just i find it`s a wasted emotion i just want my team to do the talkng for me and the louder the better

I hate these vial bastards more than anything in the world they are arrogant, vial, scum twats
They have no true fan base unlike us we got relegated to the 3rd tier and Maine Road was still full if not pretty full week in week out, if the scum went down they would have about ten people at the swamp
The scum are everything I despise in a football team
But obviously I love City a hell of a lot more than I hate the scum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.