How much effort have you put into work today?

law74 said:
scall said:
More than 100%. Stayed an hour late, had 5 mins for dinner and no other breaks.

This morning I brought in some stuff I took home last night to wash and will be doing research tonight.

150%

I wish I could call watching the football "research".

Put in about 125% effort today, started at 7.40 finished at 17.20 and had a 30 minute lunch break (as required to by the firms policy), as I have one week to clear all my workload (which would take about 6 weeks normally), due to re-structuring and me moving to another region, and a back log since the new year due to three crown court cases ongoing at the same time, I was building up too much time so had to take some time off (took the four days for Cheltenham off), came back to find that a lot of my work had been moved on to the next level and have been trying to get everything sorted for friday afternoon.
Team meeting tomorrow morning so have had to print of some emails that i have not had the time to read, so will peruse them tonight while watching the footy, and highlight the problems with the new ideas.

Stuff that new football! I just need to check the 1930 World Cup, Hand of God, Hillsbrough, Jimmy Hills negotiation of the maximum wage abolishment and Donald Simpson Bell...

Davs 19 said:
100%. A pet hate is someone saying they gave '110%'. Impossible and generally used by folk that don't give 100% but have done a bit more than usual.

Sorry scall ;.)

A year or so ago If Scall had said he had given more than was required I would have called him on it, but with where he now "works" I believe that he will do more then the job requires, maybe a Labour of Love. (though I still dont believe half the sh1t he spouts (apart from the nice photos the Italians send him)

law74 said:
Davs 19 said:
100%. A pet hate is someone saying they gave '110%'. Impossible and generally used by folk that don't give 100% but have done a bit more than usual.

Sorry scall ;.)

A year or so ago If Scall had said he had given more than was required I would have called him on it, but with where he now "works" I believe that he will do more then the job requires, maybe a Labour of Love. (though I still dont believe half the sh1t he spouts (apart from the nice photos the Italians send him)

Fair enough, he can be the exception to my rule.

in response to the OP, hardly any. Went in, could have done what I did all day in an hour but because I'm not busy, made it last.

Loads.
Tons
More than anyone else. Ever. Probably.
Awaiting the delivery of some sort of medal, or at least a medal

Ammy said:
Loads.
Tons

Well done :)

[bigimg]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/31/Iron_Cross_-_2nd_Class.jpg[/bigimg]

TCIB said:
Ammy said:
Loads.
Tons

Well done :)

[bigimg]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/31/Iron_Cross_-_2nd_Class.jpg[/bigimg]

You'll keep...

Ammy said:
Loads.
Tons

All the Jobsworths medals were given out in the 'how many sick days have you had' thread, you'll have to wait for one with the rest of us.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Ammy said:
Loads.
Tons

All the Jobsworths medals were given out in the 'how many sick days have you had' thread, you'll have to wait for one with the rest of us.

Not even a poxy certificate? Don't know why I bother...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.