How old are you & how long have you been going

41 used to go with my dad from age of six or seven, then standing in kippax with about 20 mates which has sadly dwindled to two or three of us since all seating, though most of the lads still go just scattered about the ground. I miss the standing days and must admit that I'll always go but my enjoyment isn't even half of what it was when we went on the piss Saturday afternoons and dived into the kippax a minute before kick off into a swaying mass of people. So 35 years all told.

19 ..... AND A 1/2 !!!! lol god im a baby !

but yeh, been goin since i was about 4 at maine road n my family have been goin all their lives, my dad (mostly) and my grandad were constant Kippax men ! were part of the falanks that was forcing its way to safety ! ... anyone who is a hardcore kippax goer ages ago may know what im on about, i hear the story all the time, but i dont really remember, something to do with united? i dont know ! i digress !

but yeh 19 and been goin a fair few years and will eb goin for many many years to come :-D

42 yrs young

first game 4yrs.

reg when 8yrs,many years sat on kippax tunnel
most memorable game,bells come back game,never felt anything like it since.till thurs night ????

come on city!!!!!

40 years young !! been going since 1980, even met my now ex wife there, city caused be nothing but heartache ever since that first game!!!

Still love em though, city that is, the ex is a f*****g woman!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.