How old are you & how long have you been going

58 and not even sure of my first game I was so young, my dad played a few games for City but Hitler ruined his career by starting a war....still, at least we got Bert Trautmann out of it!
So have some respect in future whippersnappers when you listen to the GREATEST footie song ever written that the "new" era of owners weren't interested in promoting......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBNi2dxq ... annel_page

this is your history!

This thread should be shown as an example of loyalty [or stupidity] to those who run and play for OUR club i think this is a fantastic testament to us blues 46 yrs

C T I D

i am 19 years of age. first went when i was 2. went occasionally from then onwards. had a season ticket for 11 years now.

46. Started going before I was 10. First season ticket at 14 then on and off through my late twenties/early thirties due to family/ career/ living darn sarf/ abroad etc but regular pilgrimages every season, then ST again since Sir Joe led us back into the old second division.
Family indoctrinated and attend regularly too. Son has ST.

Still a part-timer compared to many on here though!! ;-)

frothy said:
didnt think there would be so many of us old f*****s coming on here

hahaha!

It's either this or gardening , the Bridge club or bingo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.