How patriotic are you?

2sheikhs

If it was in your power to give rooney a ruptured medial ligament injury ruling him out for 12 months,would you take it even if it damaged our world cup chances???

anymore than 2sheiks said:
If it was in your power to give rooney a ruptured medial ligament injury ruling him out for 12 months,would you take it even if it damaged our world cup chances???

No i wouldn't hurt him, nothing to do with football though. As in general i wouldn't hurt anyone else unless they've severaly pissed me off or hurt someone close to me.

????????????
get back on the medication pal.

We are not a threat yet to the scum tbh..top four is what we want top one will take a bit...

So no..

Hmmmm, tough one.

If I did we'd almost certainly finish above them next year. Not arsed about England. I wouldn't do it myself, but I wouldn't be disappointed if it did happen if you know what I mean.

Yes definitely a patriot, sad to see what's happening to our country. No I would not want our World cup hopes harmed.

Have watched City for so many years with nothing to celebrate, similarly for England.

Quarter Finals World Cup? Great.
Semi-Final City this year? Great.

Always love to see a great English/British talent come through.

However if winning was everything I would watch Formula 1.

What is the point ! FFS why on earth would you want to ??? I just can't understand this sort of attitude. I was in the sports center next to the COMS in 2006 when the Rags lost to Chelski & Rooney got injured & overherd 2 muppets taking great delight that he was injured despite it affecting Englands chances at the world cup. Fuckin idiots!!!

Is it so you think it would be easier to beat them if he is out injured? who else shall we arrange a major injury for? Gerrard, Torres, Drogba, Lampard, Fabregas..........................I know lets just get rid of Chelsea, Rags, The Arse alltogether then we might win some thing! while we are at it lets get shut of Villa, Spuds, Everton & liverpool just to make sure.

Sorry but I want to win something by beating all these teams with all their best players, otherwise we can win everything there is in the game but it will mean nothing!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.