How should we feel about drawing Barca?

I've waited 20 odd years to see us play on the nou camp in a game like this

mscenterh750 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
S04 said:
This.. We are really living the dream

More than a few posters were telling all and sundry that the champions league was of no interest to them not long ago. One particular fruitcake told us all that he valued the league cup above it.
Let's see what this particular poster says, when Leicester bring us back down to earth tomorrow!.

Look at the link above. He values the youth cup above the CL.

Didsbury Dave said:
mscenterh750 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
More than a few posters were telling all and sundry that the champions league was of no interest to them not long ago. One particular fruitcake told us all that he valued the league cup above it.
Let's see what this particular poster says, when Leicester bring us back down to earth tomorrow!.

Sorry DD I can't find the link. Straight jacket and a padded cell awaits the aforementioned lunatic!.

awesome tie - can't wait - barcelona is a great place to go too - just lock your feckin wallet up tighter than a tight thing!!!

mscenterh750 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
mscenterh750 said:

Sorry DD I can't find the link. Straight jacket and a padded cell awaits the aforementioned lunatic!.

Click on this:
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=293887#p7310606" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=293887#p7310606</a>

Smiled at every single post on here,

Look at where we are now
Look at where we came from
We will win
We will tear em a new one
We will show the world
but before we do that
we will fuck it all up at Leicester tomorrow!

This is my City

Didsbury Dave said:
Check this out, only a few weeks ago on here:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=293887#p7310606" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=293887#p7310606</a>

Another remarkable BM thread.

Pales into insignificance compared to the thread where several posters argue they'd rather win the premier league than the CL though.

Stoned Rose said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Check this out, only a few weeks ago on here:

Another remarkable BM thread.

Pales into insignificance compared to the thread where several posters argue they'd rather win the premier league than the CL though.

Different people will feel stronger towards one competition or the other depending on the time period they grew up watching us or just personal preference, neither opinion is wrong.

The two legs of this tie could produce some of the best football matches we've ever seen... and I'm fcking over the bluemoon. Bring em on. 7-5 City on aggregate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.