How should we feel about drawing Barca?

This is what the Champion's League is all about. Big game, big atmosphere. The RAGs have a easy draw but they must envy us in a way that our match will be the talk of football and theres won't be, and if they get knocked out everyone will laugh at them where we are not expected to win Barca are odds on favourites with Messi, even if we lose we can lose in a way which doesn't embarrass us.

Since 82 I've sat there hoping and praying that one day we would get in to Europe. In the 90s looking on in envy at British teams doing well in Europe, wondering what it feels like to be good. Now in 2013 we have arrived and boy does it feel good, finally we are Manchester City, the best team in Manchester, and now a feared team throughout Europe. It doesn't get much better than that!.

Didsbury Dave said:
dawlish dave said:
Proud very very fuckin proud. Expect the Devon dickhead United fans to try giving it big tonight down the boozer I will just smile and shake my head, how far have we come in the past few years.

How on earth can any man united fan give it the big one at the moment? They are the poorest united team in 20 years.

If one of them mentions their easier draw, just tell them you will be rooting for them to get through because we will put ten past the ***** over two legs.

Come on down to Devon Dave its full of the wankers most likely the same all over the world most of them have not been within 100 miles of Trafford told one of them a couple of years ago "is it right you set off for Old Trafford last year but you got a nose bleed when you got past Bridgewater and had to come home and watch the game on the telly" honest you can tell them fuck all, wankers to a man.

mscenterh750 said:
Since 82 I've sat there hoping and praying that one day we would get in to Europe. In the 90s looking on in envy at British teams doing well in Europe, wondering what it feels like to be good. Now in 2013 we have arrived and boy does it feel good, finally we are Manchester City, the best team in Manchester, and now a feared team throughout Europe. It doesn't get much better than that!.

This.. We are really living the dream

S04 said:
mscenterh750 said:

More than a few posters were telling all and sundry that the champions league was of no interest to them not long ago. One particular fruitcake told us all that he valued the league cup above it.

City v Barca in the champions league. It's as good as it gets.

For this game, I would even consider buying a half-and-half friendship scarf.

I feel dirty now.

Either Barca or PSG were my preferred tie's.

This is going to be a real test but for once I think we are equal to it. Excited even now.

Check this out, only a few weeks ago on here:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=293887#p7310606" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=293887#p7310606</a>

Didsbury Dave said:
S04 said:
mscenterh750 said:

More than a few posters were telling all and sundry that the champions league was of no interest to them not long ago. One particular fruitcake told us all that he valued the league cup above it.
Let's see what this particular poster says, when Leicester bring us back down to earth tomorrow!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.