How should we feel about drawing Barca?

Stoned Rose said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Check this out, only a few weeks ago on here:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=293887#p7310606" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=293887#p7310606</a>

Another remarkable BM thread.

Pales into insignificance compared to the thread where several posters argue they'd rather win the premier league than the CL though.
That's a valid argument. Just because you may value the CL more doesn't mean that it's the case with others. I'd rather win the Premier league as it goes, though I'm absolutely buzzing at the prospect of Barcelona at the Nou Camp.
I accept that City as a club would rather win the CL as well. I would like us to win the league consistently for a few years - the CL would just be a huge cherry on the top.

Stoned Rose said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Check this out, only a few weeks ago on here:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=293887#p7310606" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=293887#p7310606</a>

Another remarkable BM thread.

Pales into insignificance compared to the thread where several posters argue they'd rather win the premier league than the CL though.
Just read it and some of the posts are just fucking ridiculous!. Morons.

Blue Note said:
Probably the only game I will buy a half and half scarf

This^^^

I've always dreamt of wearing a half City shirt - half Barca shirt (City badge showing) and wearing it in the Camp Nou. But i'm shit at sewing and it is something I would only do after playing them a few times in a profressional competition. I wouldn't do it for the first time...if I can get a ticket.

dobobobo said:
Blue Note said:

This^^^

I've always dreamt of wearing a half City shirt - half Barca shirt (City badge showing) and wearing it in the Camp Nou. But i'm shit at sewing and it is something I would only do after playing them a few times in a profressional competition. I wouldn't do it for the first time...if I can get a ticket.
??

Either head wobble needed or…

Sniff sniff!

strongbowholic said:
dobobobo said:
Blue Note said:

This^^^

??

Sniff sniff!

I think they are fishing (or I hope they are)

strongbowholic said:
dobobobo said:
Blue Note said:

This^^^

??

Sniff sniff!

Do I really need to spell it out?

They are my second team. When I was in my teens, at the same time as being a City season ticket holder and going to most away games thanks to my dad, I also watched La Liga every week when Barca was on Sky. I dreamt that City would one day play a team like Barcelona. Why did I dream this and why did I follow Barcelona? Because the passion of both clubs was formidable to me.

Every time we beat a team 4-1, 6-0, 6-3, I honestly do stop and think how lucky I am. Most fans will never get to experience what we are doing right now.

Any more questions?

Like I said, the split shirt is something i've dreamt about doing. But I'm not going to do it any time soon because City are my team.

-- Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:07 pm --

Ducado said:
strongbowholic said:
dobobobo said:
This^^^

??

Sniff sniff!

Nope.

In recent times I've wanted to wear a split City and York shirt to remember the fallen. Hopefully that will never happen.

dobobobo said:
strongbowholic said:
dobobobo said:
This^^^

??

Sniff sniff!

They are my second team. When I was in my teens, at the same time as being a City season ticket holder and going to most away games thanks to my dad, I also watched La Liga every week when Barca was on Sky. I dreamt that City would one day play a team like Barcelona. Why did I dream this and why did I follow Barcelona? Because the passion of both clubs was formidable to me.

Every time we beat a team 4-1, 6-0, 6-3, I honestly do stop and think how lucky I am. Most fans will never get to experience what we are doing right now.

Any more questions?

Like I said, the split shirt is something i've dreamt about doing. But I'm not going to do it any time soon because City are my team.

Ducado said:
strongbowholic said:
??

Sniff sniff!

Nope.

In recent times I've wanted to wear a split City and York shirt to remember the fallen. Hopefully that will never happen.
don't worry about them mate, they're old school
if i get to the away game i'll wear my half n half with pride

Was there for this one in 2009.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Hryt4ools" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Hryt4ools</a>

Felt incredible at the time, just being in that stadium, with 90,000+ inside, and that was for a friendly!!

Can't even begin to think what it will be like in March!

squirtyflower said:
dobobobo said:
strongbowholic said:
??

Sniff sniff!

Any more questions?

Ducado said:

Nope.

don't worry about them mate, they're old school
if i get to the away game i'll wear my half n half with pride

Aye I know. The other factor is not wanting to get my head kicked in for wearing it. But like I say it's just a dream that has *nearly come true.

Half and half scarf will do me.

Edit: *

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.