How should we feel about drawing Barca?

Every Blue should be absolutely buzzing. This is what we've waited for, what we've dreamed about during those long, cold years of abject shiteness. Win or lose, this is our reward for sticking by them and turning up in our thousands when lesser mortals would have run for the hills.

As long as they dont sign Iyseden Christie in January I don't give a fuck who turns up for them,think we can win.

strongbowholic said:
Every Blue should be absolutely buzzing. This is what we've waited for, what we've dreamed about during those long, cold years of abject shiteness. Win or lose, this is our reward for sticking by them and turning up in our thousands when lesser mortals would have run for the hills.

Brought a tear to my eye that mate

Don't know if the likes of Mascherano, Bartra, etc will be able to keep Kun & co. quiet.

The draw I wanted.

Soon as I saw the draw the smile was a mile wide really made up and the fact other clubs are going public saying they are glad they missed us shows how much Europe is beginning to take notice!

kanovic said:
We should be proud we finally arrived in Europe and give it out all. I rather play strong teams to see how we stack up then shitty teams.. Plus knowing city we play better against great teams then against teams we are suppose to win. Another thing is if we get knocked out by barca it's won't be as bad as getting knockout about a crap team.
Good post mate. Think we'll give it a right good go,and whatever happens,you can bet your life that Messi will get a great reception at our place just like Del Pierro did.Apparently he has commented on how emotional he felt when we applauded him at the Etihad,but that's what we do.

I think a good few blues should be pinching themselves today. It was only 5 years ago we were wondering if we'll ever be a top club again competing against the best.

Well here we are set to face arguably the biggest club in the top competition. Bring it on!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.