How should we feel about drawing Barca?

This is how I felt

Y8XRf.gif

Odds of City winning the Champions League before drawing Barcelona:

4/1

Odds of City winning the Champions League after drawing Barcelona:

18/1

when they pulled Barca out i cheered it like a goal, this is what its all about win or lose, i always remember saying to my dad " i will never see City win the league or play in Europe" now I've been to Madrid been to Munich and now I'm off to the Nou Camp, bring it on

henryhoover said:
strange reactions ,the only positive I can think of is it should focus citys attention on the other competitions

who did you want us to draw ?

Its a great draw. No pressure as Barca will be the favourites. But a game I feel we can win. Barca are not the same team they were a couple of years ago, although they are still a great team, they are beatable. Bring it on !!!

I wanted either PSG or Athletico Madrid, but on reflection, we may as well lose to Barca as anybody. I'm not being pessimistic, far from it.

We have nothing to lose but a lot to gain. In reality, we may get beat and there will be no shame in that, providing we give it our best shot. If we don't win it this year, we can and will wait fellow blues. I feel it's only a matter of time before we are crowned European champions.

One day : )

mcmanus said:
smudgedj said:
mcmanus said:
Yup. Barca wouldn't have wanted to draw us.

1486541_693443284006856_1758171775_n.jpg

Yep

Barcelona want to avoid the unstoppable team of Pellegrini

My head is battered he he.

The headline 'The City, NOOOOO' is classic. Bloody Barcelona are pissed at drawing us.

Have you added a few OOOO's for effect?<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:49 pm --<br /><br />
MihaiCity said:
i can't wait to put the finger on the bastards and give them a new one

What?

Put your finger where exactly?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.