how strong are we?

City_Sean

I was just looking through our overall squad, and i thought, How are we not challenging more in europe, I actually believe player for player we have an unbelievably talented team, theres a world cup winner, a few champions league winners, so why do we struggle.

I looked at that bayern side the other night, and thought how much better than us are they really? not a go at Mancini but I thought if we were managed better and tactically better we could go so far,

maybe im being slightly biased, but we should piss the league for me. and CL we should be semi finals.

We have a very strong first 11 when everyone is fit, motivated and full of confidence.
Those last two pieces of the puzzle you could argue comes from the manager.

I think we need either more variety in terms of players in the squad or just for the players we have already to be able to play and completely change the game if necessary.

The main thing we were lacking last season was drive and motivation. Hopefully the new manager can sort that out.

A few tweaks in the midfield is a must and as much as I rate our strikers they still have to find a ruthless streak if we want to make inroads in the Champions League. A change in man management style will help get the best out of our current squad.

In my opinion our starting eleven is the best team in the league without question. Where our problem lies is that when you take Kompany, Yaya, Silva, Aguero out of the team through injury or International duties the incoming players aren't of that caliber. Now lets be honest if you took similar players out of the Rags starting eleven or Chelsea's they would also suffer because of it. We have had a bad season injury wise.

Hopefully we'll have a good summer in the transfer market both with incoming players and finally getting rid of some of the dead wood which is essential to free up a considerable amount of wages that currently is being wasted on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.