how strong are we?

Proelia said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Proelia said:
Hart would not have a look in with Neur

Debatable...Neur has been in good form recently and Joe hasn't

I reckon both on form and there is little between them

Thats the difference Neur is always in form

You missed Germany 4 - Sweden 4 then. He was a wreck. Should have been 4-5 and the second half Neuer looked like he had parkinson.

Hart have had a really bad season. But atleast he have not yet collapsed. Neuer has.

Sweden missed a open goal before the scored 4-4 and every time Neuer had the ball it ended up at the spectators or at some swede... shame you wont see that in this highlight, how really shaky he was.. is was avery strange match. Both teams played as U16 for one half...
<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvOiRmW2vlI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvOiRmW2vlI</a>

We have a good first 11 but asside from 2 good subs the rest are not up to playing in the CL Only Kompany is better than his Byern equivalent with only Aguero and Silva being as good. As to Yaya - ask yourself who would you want if you were given an alternative of Swienstiger? One gives 110% the other when he feels like it. We have grave a shortage of AMs / Wingers and a serious lack of fit players with pace.
We are not good enough as the CL has proven. 4 OR 5 quality imports should dramatically improve things though.

NQCitizen said:
01cravend said:
Neuer
Lahm-Kompany-Dante-Clichy
Schwienstieger - YToure
Robben - Silva - Ribery
Dzeko

Their system involves a target man...Dzeko in the Bundesliga, with that system would be awesome

How can you drop Muller?!
I know. Such an intelligent player.

01cravend said:
Neuer
Schwienstieger - YToure
Robben - Silva - Ribery
Dzeko

Their system involves a target man...Dzeko in the Bundesliga, with that system would be awesome
Martinez in place of Yaya. Would need defensive cover and Martinez is the best at that. Which means between Schweinsteiger and Yaya for attack spot, Schweinsteiger is much better than Yaya.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
In my opinion our starting eleven is the best team in the league without question. Where our problem lies is that when you take Kompany, Yaya, Silva, Aguero out of the team through injury or International duties the incoming players aren't of that caliber. Now lets be honest if you took similar players out of the Rags starting eleven or Chelsea's they would also suffer because of it. We have had a bad season injury wise.

Hopefully we'll have a good summer in the transfer market both with incoming players and finally getting rid of some of the dead wood which is essential to free up a considerable amount of wages that currently is being wasted on them.

bang on mate.

we are very good at keeping possession, creating chances but at times fail to score enough goals. another weakness is that we cannot counter attack because we lack players with pace .. we can get more pace in the squad by signing atleast 2 wingers.

we need one central midfielder that can play along side yaya toure .. garcia is just not good enough . barry is aging and rodwell too inexperienced.

we need a 2nd goal keeper .. a replacement for kolo toure who left for liverpool .. and probably one more striker that can put pressure on carlos, kun and edin.

Daz_Blue said:
How many of our side would get in Bayern Munich's ?

Silva, Aguero and Komps ?

the back 4. yaya toure, silva and dzeko.

aguero does not fit in the bayern system.

Joehannes said:
NQCitizen said:
01cravend said:
Neuer
Schwienstieger - YToure
Robben - Silva - Ribery
Dzeko

Because Silva is the better player....Bayern signed Gotze, who is similar to Silva, where is he going to play? I assume Muller will be put out on the right with rotation between him and Robben

01cravend said:
Joehannes said:
NQCitizen said:

Because Silva is the better player....Bayern signed Gotze, who is similar to Silva, where is he going to play? I assume Muller will be put out on the right with rotation between him and Robben
yeh, but look at how well they have played with the Ribery-Muller-Robben combo has worked. If I were Guardiola, I'd be careful tampering too much with a system that has worked better than anyone could have imagined.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.