How thick is Rio Ferdinand?

sir baconface said:
"Rio Ferdinand’s just-published autobiography follows a classic trick, endemic in footballers’ memoirs, of using an absurdly large font size to make the book appear far more substantial than it really is. "

Big writing...
... finger space...
... next word....
Innit.

Why would we expect any different from this towering intellectual?

RIGHT A BOOK !? I'd be surprised if this premiership standard gimp can even write his own name,when god gave out the brains it appears poor Wio was last and all that god had left were the brushups :-)

CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
sir baconface said:
"Rio Ferdinand’s just-published autobiography follows a classic trick, endemic in footballers’ memoirs, of using an absurdly large font size to make the book appear far more substantial than it really is. "

Big writing...
... finger space...
... next word....
Innit.

Why would we expect any different from this towering intellectual?

RIGHT A BOOK !? I'd be surprised if this premiership standard gimp can even write his own name,when god gave out the brains it appears poor Wio was last and all that god had left were the brushups :-)
Write*

;)

Dropped from the QPR today, found his level.

Hopefully he will be reminded via twitter ;)

I'll take a draw, but even though it pains me, I'll settle for a Rag win.

cookster said:

Was I hearing the end of a conversation and getting the wrong end of the stick or did someone mention MK Dons last week?

cookster said:

QPR talking about offloading him in January....hopefully he'll fade into obscurity....he's become an irrellavant bitter these days!!

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Papers reporting QPR might get rid of him in January, oh how the uneducated idiot has fallen.

Actually that is the worst possible news. Had he been training with QPR and playing one match a month he would not be heard of quite so much.
Now MOTD, $ky and all the rest will be signing him up as the 'in da know, down wid da kids hip hop 'appenin' bloke to have on your screens for every falming match.

This tiresome bore will not go away easily.

Apparently Ferdinand tried to get into a posh club in the West End and when they queried it, he said "I'm a country member".

The guy at the desk said "Yes, I remember"..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.