How to bulk up?

100 reps as in 10x10? GVT?
No. No rerack. Takes a while to build it up, first time I tried I got to 46, then 58 3 weeks later, etc. It's a good way to shock your legs if they're too locked into a routine. Going to go back and try for 100 at some stage this year.

No. No rerack. Takes a while to build it up, first time I tried I got to 46, then 58 3 weeks later, etc. It's a good way to shock your legs if they're too locked into a routine. Going to go back and try for 100 at some stage this year.
What weight you doing with them reps?

That's pretty monstrous mate. I tip my hat to you.

You must be in very good condition cardio wise to, to smash that may reps out at that weight.

What do you do cardio wise?

Around 6 hours on the jujitsu mats every week along with a 10 mile each way cycle to work.

How is everyone getting on at the gym?
I've just had a week off the weights because I could feel myself getting weaker and needing a rest.
Going to start doing grit class at the gym for cardio and go to a full body A/B split for strength for a bit. Just been doing a 4 day split and previously an upper lower split so will be interesting to train differently for a while

How is everyone getting on at the gym?
I've just had a week off the weights because I could feel myself getting weaker and needing a rest.
Going to start doing grit class at the gym for cardio and go to a full body A/B split for strength for a bit. Just been doing a 4 day split and previously an upper lower split so will be interesting to train differently for a while

I am about to get on the weights after 10 days holiday, was pissed most days and ate everything in sight, put on 10 pounds, think I'm about to die on my arse big time, bit gutted as before I went away I managed to get above girly weights for once, hate going backwards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.