How to bulk up?

Good work @adrianr. I suffered a set back this week when some twat I haven't seen for ages came in the gym and slyly asked "have you not been training?" - proper knocked me, considering I'd thought I'd be doing pretty well.

Good work @adrianr. I suffered a set back this week when some twat I haven't seen for ages came in the gym and slyly asked "have you not been training?" - proper knocked me, considering I'd thought I'd be doing pretty well.
Sounds like a bellend. If you're happy with you're progess, that's all that matters. Not the opinion of rude nobheads, don't let him get you down :).

Nice to hear it's going well Adrian. I had started cutting the other week then I injured my foot and have had to take 2 rest days instead of 1. I'm going today though to do some upperbody stuff and tomorrow is upper as well so hopefully by next leg day I will be okay.

I know this thread is for guys looking to get big and all that, but as a football player at semi-pro level I'd be interested to know what gym programmes some of city's players have

I've spent the off season having pt based on football specific work.. a lot of intense agility drills combined with heavy push and pull drills ie.. sledge and Prawler, deadlifts, lunges.. Upper body was a lot of core work combined with low weight high reps on all upper body apart from shoulders which was a lot more intense based.. to be fair upper body wise shoulders is the main 'weapon' in football contact.

I know this thread is for guys looking to get big and all that, but as a football player at semi-pro level I'd be interested to know what gym programmes some of city's players have

I've spent the off season having pt based on football specific work.. a lot of intense agility drills combined with heavy push and pull drills ie.. sledge and Prawler, deadlifts, lunges.. Upper body was a lot of core work combined with low weight high reps on all upper body apart from shoulders which was a lot more intense based.. to be fair upper body wise shoulders is the main 'weapon' in football contact.

More info needed. 35 reps in one go?

Yes all in one go mate.

You choose a weight you normally do 15 reps with and just keep going until you hit 35 reps.

It's fucking horrible, you'll feel ill as fuck when doing it, there is a considerable 'mental' element to it, and it gives you a cracking cardio workout to.

I always feel very 'shaky' after it, and my legs and arse are sore as fuck for 2 days after but the size I've put on is very pleasing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.