How to discipline a 2 and 1/2 year old...

Ha ha wouldn't swap her for the world, just booked us to go to Disney world next Feb not telling her until we get to the resort, can't wait to see her face as she sees the castle for the first time.

That will be brilliant :-) where are you staying? We did this with the children when they were tiny. Didn't tell them where we were going until we got to the airport. I had Minnie Mouse ears hidden in my bag ready for arrival.

That will be brilliant :-) where are you staying? We did this with the children when they were tiny. Didn't tell them where we were going until we got to the airport. I had Minnie Mouse ears hidden in my bag ready for arrival.
Staying in the Art of Animation in Disney I last went in 1995 but this will be special to see her face.

Staying in the Art of Animation in Disney I last went in 1995 but this will be special to see her face.

Her face will be a picture. Or you can substitute the theme parks with a self drive swamp boat and scare the crap out of the little sods whilst dodging snapping turtles, spiders the size of dinner plates and alligators. Her face will still be a picture, trust me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.