How was work today?

Fine. I went out on the front foot and told them that,
1. I would only discuss the match with anyone who was either at the derby or had been to one of the last 5 United home matches which amounted to one lad who wasn't in work today
2. Told them that if anyone mentioned the result that they would get no overtime for six months.
It's been a very quiet day for football discussions, can't think why!?

full of rags gloating at tameside today i just said 1 out of 5 aint bad and it was your cup final it used to be ours.Then one of them said you make me laugh u city fans all you can go on about is your history then another two started chipping in so i said we win sunday and the game after were back above you as chelsea and arsenal will beat you lot.You could cut the atmoshere with a knife f*cking hate rag know it alls. One of my mates rang me whos a rag he said back where you belong i just said hold on a minute last month you said youve stopped watching football as its all about money these days there all hypocrates.!

"Bet you'll be changing teams now ?
"No, born in Manchester so good or bad you have to support your local team don't you ?

Whats that Simon and Garfunkle song again ?????

They didn't like it when I responded with well it doesn't matter as we will finish above you. (Let's hope we do now!)

Don't work, sun was shinning ,went for a ride in the mountains. Was i happy? was i f..k. İt always hurts when we lose to them , but this time....İt hurts more than ever

Nothing of note at work which I was surprised about

My cousin was running riot on Facebook , as you would expect from a typical rag a complete knob

Funny thing is no one likes or replies to his posts, I leave him to it

Wasn't actually too bad. I think due to the fact iv been on a bit of a downer with city and slating us for a while due to our performances, I don't think they really see it as an opportunity to try and drag me down further . I gave one or two lines like "you beat us when we're at a massive low" and "its about time ya won a derby". But a part from that, I didn't give them the benefit and just basically done the talkin for them and said we're shit !. Seemed to take the sting out of their tales. Also mentioned how it's taken over 30 league games for them to come out of hiding.

There was one shit house that I avoided. Typical plastic twat that's been hiding all season. Id enjoy punching him in the face at the best of times . So didn't think a football chat would be sensible .

Oh! One rag started trying to rip balotelli for writing 'come on city' on twitter. Stating how he's a Pratt for the things he's done like dishing out cash. I replied with "its a sad ol world when a millionaire gets slatted for handing out money". His face just dropped. I then went on and asked if he agreed or not whether football needs more characters like balotelli. He couldn't really disagree and tucked back into his shell.

Only got 2 Liverpool fans in the office. Won't be pleasant tomorrow if they win tonight

AshtonBlueMooner said:
Fine. I went out on the front foot and told them that,
1. I would only discuss the match with anyone who was either at the derby or had been to one of the last 5 United home matches which amounted to one lad who wasn't in work today
2. Told them that if anyone mentioned the result that they would get no overtime for six months.
It's been a very quiet day for football discussions, can't think why!?

Brilliant

They know not to say anything to me, although on the whole they are all a decent lot, I find Liverpool fans to be worse recently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.